Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HammerFall - Infected

Go down 
+20
Lurideath
Lari
Smindas
adrian
tohostudios
Metal Misfit
Stender
DallasBlack
Gilbert
Wargod
krokus
kmorg
Ben Grimm
Mglaffas81
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
ZetaReticuli
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

HammerFall  - Infected - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm

I like Hammerfall - Why wouldn't I, they're 100% HEAVY METAL - melodic yet heavy tracks, killer leads and solo's, and lotsa' sing-along lyrics and hooks. I actually think their best stuff is off the middle-career albums rather than their earliest releases - While I really like "Glory to the Brave" and "Legacy of Kings", I think they perfected their songwriting with "Crimson Thunder" (man, they use the word "crimson" a lot! haha!) and "Chapter V" - some of their best stuff in on there, including "Hearts on Fire" (you CAN'T deny the sheer awesome, catchy hook-fest that song is!" - "Riders of the Storm", "Crimson Thunder" and "Blood Bound" are some of the best songs they have ever written - maybe it's some of their more simplistic tracks, but damn their good!

I also found the latest album to be a great record, and a step up from the bit auto-piloted "Threshold" - when I heard "Any Means Necessary", I knew I was in for an awesome ride!

Long live Hammerfall! headbanger
Back to top Go down

HammerFall - Infected
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3