Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Evile album - Infected Nations

Go down 
+8
Gilbert
Stender
SideShowDisaSter
Temple of Blood
GrandNational
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
sam
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

New Evile album - Infected Nations Empty
PostSubject: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Title track streaming on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/evileuk

new cover art looks pretty wicked!

Infected Nations - Out September 21st Europe / September 22nd USA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Awesome news. Of all of the new wave of retro-thrash bands that have come along recently, these guys are one of my favorites.

Comes out September 22nd. Groovy.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Good news! Enter the Grave was a killer album
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:06 pm

sam wrote:
new cover art looks pretty wicked!

New Evile album - Infected Nations M

I was gonna say it reminds me a bit of Sepultura's Arise album and I see it's done by the same artist. The song and album cool are pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm

I'll check this out later. Thanks for the info.

That cover art does nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
That cover art does nothing for me.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Cover art is pretty cool, though obviously cheesy.

I like that new track. Doesn't sound anything like any of the songs from the debut, and the variety in tempo is great. Sounds a bit "darker" than any of the songs from the debut, also.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm

The black on the evile logo with white outline looks real good, better than the red.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 pm

This new song is a disappointment. I didn't think any of the riffs stood out.

Oh well ... the new MEGADETH is coming soon and it'll probably be great so I'll get my thrash fix soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wasn't exactly blown away by that 1st song. Just a first impression. It was ok, but nothing explosive. Might just need a few more listens. I'll still get this regardless though.

The cover looks cool enough for me. At least their putting some effort into it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 pm

I can't wait, the track they posted is absolutely awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Love that track.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:34 pm

they posted another track on their myspace: "now demolition".

this one's pretty head banging.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 am

Trash is back indeed
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
This new song is a disappointment. I didn't think any of the riffs stood out.

Oh well ... the new MEGADETH is coming soon and it'll probably be great so I'll get my thrash fix soon.

For once, I agree with you, TOB - The riffs were quite boring to me, as well. However, after repeated listens, the song became all right. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:30 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I wasn't exactly blown away by that 1st song. Just a first impression. It was ok, but nothing explosive. Might just need a few more listens. I'll still get this regardless though.

The cover looks cool enough for me. At least their putting some effort into it.

I've heard the new song again a few times now on sattelite radio and it's still not really grabbing me. It doesn't really stand-out or stick with me after the song is over. I hope this first single isn't an indication of the new album as a whole.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

They Posted another new track from the album: Nosophoros

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Interview with the band:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/evile_we_decided_we_needed_to_try_different_things.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Anyone pick this up? I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Anyone pick this up? I'm loving it.

Finally got my copy today, kick ass! One of my favorite new NWOTM bands.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 am

excellent album. awesome from start to finish. sounds more mature than Beyond The Grave IMO
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 am

Havent got it yet.The new songs havent really grabbed me for some reason.I might pick it up if I find it cheap somewhere.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Havent got it yet.The new songs havent really grabbed me for some reason.I might pick it up if I find it cheap somewhere.

Same here. I loved their debut, but the 2 songs I heard from this new one haven't grabbed me. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually, but it's not a priority right now, especially with so much other new stuff that's been coming out lately.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:22 am

I will be getting this as soon as I have some extra money to spend on CDs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I think this is more focused then the first album and Evile is one of the better new thrash bands. Or did Sam say that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Evile album - Infected Nations   New Evile album - Infected Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Evile album - Infected Nations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next