Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond Fear

Go down 
+7
mc666
Lari
Ben Grimm
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Wargod
Gilbert
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 am

What are your thoughts on this album?

I just got my copy, and am really enjoying it.

One of the best albums i have heard in years.

Scream Machine is dominating my cd player headbanger
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I like as well very kick azz cd.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm

I think it sort of drowns in-between all the other bands Ripper has been in. But I like the CD, and Scream Machine is an awesome tune!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Just listened to this one this past week for the first time in a while. Good stuff, Ripper sounds great.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Excellent album I would like to see Ripper do more with this band solid album good songs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Love this album. I too would love to see more from these guys.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am

It's a good album. I like it. Maybe a bit samey sounding and there's some less inspired filler stuff there too, though.

I haven't listened to it in a while though. I think I'll give it a spin to see how well it holds up after a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 am

i would actually prefer to hear Ripper continue with this project, rather than all of the others he's involved in.

QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 pm

mc666 wrote:
i would actually prefer to hear Ripper continue with this project, rather than all of the others he's involved in.

+1

It was nice to hear him leading a band instead of being a member of someone else's. Great album.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

I really enjoy this one. It's pretty kick-butt throughout.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm going to have to revisit this one. "Scream Machine" is really the only song I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 am

mc666 wrote:

I agree
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
mc666 wrote:

+1

It was nice to hear him leading a band instead of being a member of someone else's. Great album.

Same here. I like the Beyond Fear album better than his solo album. Although that one is growing on me too.

Beyond Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Fear   Beyond Fear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Fear
Page 1 of 1