Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM Feb '11 Update

Go down 
+18
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
chewie
kmorg
Required Fields
nevermore
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Ben Grimm
manny
EvyMetal
adrian
bassman
GrandNational
Gilbert
ultmetal
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM Feb '11 Update Empty
PostSubject: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

NLTM Feb '11 Update
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/cdlist.html

BIG update. Started reformatting the whole site. Brand new main page. Lots of new photos, logos, reviews, etc.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

Great update Ult! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 am

Scott, it looks great! Went through the whole thing a few hours ago. The band logo update is epic.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 am

Love the new look! Will explore it further tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 am

Looks good!

Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 am

I like the layout much more that previously
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

I also think it'd be cool to see a band picture on the Judas Priest front page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 am

Main page looks great now, I wasn't fan of the initial idea when you floated it, but it's come out well even on a 21" screen.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 am

Great job! Some of those logos look familiar. Smile I'm glad I could assist in my own little way to the best metal site on the planet.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:53 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Great job! Some of those logos look familiar. Smile I'm glad I could assist in my own little way to the best metal site on the planet.

Heck yes! Thanks so much SpectreFate.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 am

Love the new look, I always enjoy reading your reviews, I had no idea that Overkill came with bonus DVD of the Live At Wacken 2007, I just bought mine last month at FYE's fire sale as a stand alone disc.

Trog and I where discussing Foghat on FB, and he loves this band so I have been thinking of checking then out.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 am

I don't know I prefer the old layout
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 am

Nice update!!!! I love the new look and especially seeing Rock And Roll Over when you pull up the page!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 am

Ben Grimm wrote:

What do you like better about it?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 am

Nice job. I like the new look.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 am

I must go investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

I don't see the album covers, if that's what they are and I have a 26inch monitor. Oh well, still a killer site and that's the most positive review i've seen of the new Edguy.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am

TheNazgul wrote:
I don't see the album covers, if that's what they are and I have a 26inch monitor. Oh well, still a killer site and that's the most positive review i've seen of the new Edguy.

The new Edguy isn't that bad. Not sure why everyone hates it.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Ben Grimm wrote:

The layout is still pretty much the same but it's centered so that it works better on iPads and cell phones and such. It looks cool on big monitors. Because there are a ton of CD covers on the outer edges.

Here's a miniature snapshot of the whole thing:
NLTM Feb '11 Update 179264_132331193498965_100001662552257_204800_1159158_n

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Checking out the updates now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Great update! Glad youy liked the discs I sent you. Are you going to scan the poster too? Also, can you email me the King James pics (logo and band pic seperate)?

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Ult, you repeated youself here:

Uriah Heep, Head First review -

"Lonely Nights" is the Bryan Adams cover and sounds a bit like late 80's Blackfoot to my ears. "Stay on Top" was chosen as the second single and was a minor hit for the band. "Lonely Nights" is the Bryan Adams cover and sounds a bit like .38 Special to my ears.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

chewie wrote:
Ult, you repeated youself here:

Uriah Heep, Head First review -

"Lonely Nights" is the Bryan Adams cover and sounds a bit like late 80's Blackfoot to my ears. "Stay on Top" was chosen as the second single and was a minor hit for the band. "Lonely Nights" is the Bryan Adams cover and sounds a bit like .38 Special to my ears.

Thanks.

kmorg wrote:
Great update! Glad youy liked the discs I sent you. Are you going to scan the poster too? Also, can you email me the King James pics (logo and band pic seperate)?

Done.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I do like the look even though I can't see the album covers, but one thing I liked about the old set up is how the artist were all listed in the left margin and then on the other side you had info on latest updates, current playlists, and so on. I feel with the artists listed in the columns like they are now it is too busy and harder for me to find what I am looking for, but maybe that is just me I am sure I will get used to it but I prefer the otherway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I have a tendency to resist change but I must say that the new layout is killer ! Great job !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Feb '11 Update   NLTM Feb '11 Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM Feb '11 Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next