Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
DeathCult
Smindas
tohostudios
exact33
thejokeriv
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Empty
PostSubject: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Check out the line up for this year's M3 festival:

Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Homepa11
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

nice!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

That's got to be bogus.

Tesla can't play on the same bill as Pretty Boy Floyd because Tesla isn't glam.

And LA Guns are "sleaze"; they'd never share a bill with a hair band like Warrant.

Wink

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's got to be bogus.

And LA Guns are "sleaze"; they'd never share a bill with a hair band like Warrant.

Wink

Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you 25679

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's got to be bogus.

Wink

Laughing very hard

Like you wouldn't be there if you lived near Columbia, MD (between DC and Baltimore)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
That's got to be bogus.

Wink

Laughing very hard

Like you wouldn't be there if you lived near Columbia, MD (between DC and Baltimore)

but I do Smile

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I've heard that Kix puts on a heluva show so it would be worth it just for them.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's got to be bogus.

Wink

Hahaha.

I wish Danger Danger would come to the UK. I have such a bizarre love for them. Same applies to Faster Pu$$ycat, although I'm not sure I'd want to see them nowadays.

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I've heard that Kix puts on a heluva show so it would be worth it just for them.

I saw KIX in LA a few months ago. You would be correct on the fact that they put on a good show.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
That's got to be bogus.

Wink

Laughing very hard

but I do Smile

I forgot you live close to me. You going to go? If I can, I will be there.

And yes, Kix puts on a great show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I saw KIX in LA a few months ago. You would be correct on the fact that they put on a good show.

really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

really?

Yeah, and there were some hot girls with orange hair and Jagermeister swag. One gave you a reacharound.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Shiney & I went to this last year. Was quite a damn good show. Kix WAS good too, but TWISTED SISTER blew them away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Would LOVE to see that show...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

really?

Yeah, and there were some hot girls with orange hair and Jagermeister swag. One gave you a reacharound.

Ahhh, that is right. Troggy would have been proud. So, why was I hitting on the humungoid black lesbian 4 blocks away? Only you will understand that night, Bri. That has to be a funky emotion.

And, Lorraine Lewis, from Femme Fatale, opened with her band LA Nookie. She slayed!!!! I remember that much.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 am

DeathCult wrote:
Shiney & I went to this last year. Was quite a damn good show. Kix WAS good too, but TWISTED SISTER blew them away.

That was in 2009, DC...and it did rock.

Last year they changed the way it was done.

The year we went was like $65 for genreal admission and we got literally front row....

Then they began the tier pricing last year...now the first pavilion (where all the big bands are) $175 and then $95 for 2nd stage area....the grassy hill $65.

Suckage.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 am

Who are Big Noize and Hurtsmile? Never heard of them. Are they new bands doing the glam thing or old bands that slipped under the radar back in the day?

Quote :
Same applies to Faster Pu$$ycat, although I'm not sure I'd want to see them nowadays.

Are they still doing that 3rd rate Marilyn Manson/goth/industrial/sleaze/kitchen sink thing with Tamie stomping around like a member of the Gestapo?

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 pm

BIG NOIZE is JOE LYNN TURNER, CARLOS CAVASO, PHIL SOUSSAN and VINNY APPICE.

BIG NOIZE

HURTSMILE is GARY CHERONE's new project....

HURTSMILE

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm

"Ahhhh, I see!" said the blind man. Good for them.

Another coupla questions...

Is Jack Russell re-couped & back with Great White?

Who is singing for Warrant now? Jani's still out, right?

Which version of LA Guns is performing, Tracii's or Phil's?

I don't know why I care so much. It's not like I'm gonna go or anything.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Shiney wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

That was in 2009, DC...and it did rock.

Last year they changed the way it was done.

The year we went was like $65 for genreal admission and we got literally front row....

Then they began the tier pricing last year...now the first pavilion (where all the big bands are) $175 and then $95 for 2nd stage area....the grassy hill $65.

Suckage.

Yes. M3 2009 was GREAT! And TOTAL agreement on how having changed the seating and ticket pricing structure SUCKS!!! angry
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

My my my what a great line up ! That's about a 4 and half hour drvie from my house but that would be worth the trip. However,there's no way my wife would let me pay that kind of money for it.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If I was to make a guess, I'd wager Tracii's (with Jizzy Pearl...) as they played here recently, so they're definitely on tour. I would have gone seen them, but they clashed with Helloween. It was an admittedly easy choice.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
"Ahhhh, I see!" said the blind man. Good for them.

Another coupla questions...

Is Jack Russell re-couped & back with Great White?

Who is singing for Warrant now? Jani's still out, right?

I don't know why I care so much. It's not like I'm gonna go or anything.

You sure do ask a lot of questions

Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing the Friday show. Saturday's show I could give or take. Some bands I've seen already, others I don't care much about. And if I had a choice, I think I want the Phil Lewis version of LA Guns. Wouldn't seem right hearing someone elses vocals.

Asking questions is the only way I get answers. My boss hates when I do that. Laughing

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah, I think I'd rather see the Phil version too. I had to review the reissue of Shrinking Violet (ie. the first album with Jizzy) and it had a few live cuts as a bonus tracks. Hearing the Love / Hate man sing 'Never Enough', 'Rip And Tear' and 'Ballad of Jayne' was just wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you   Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glam/Sleeze fans!!!!! Yes, Toho that is you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next