Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellion - only two members left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

Rebellion - only two members left Empty
PostSubject: Rebellion - only two members left   Rebellion - only two members left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:06 pm

[quote]Uwe Lulis quits Rebellion

There is bad news from Rebellion. Uwe Lulis has decided to quit the band. Furthermore Gerd Lücking (drums) and Simone Wenzel (guit.) have also announced their leave. One separates however in all friendship. Uwe: "Rebellion was also my band and I would be pleased, if Tomi and Micha will continue successfully". The situation of Rebellion is thus extremely difficult. Tomi and Micha consider now for their part whether and how it could go on with Rebellion. Tomi: "We ask ourselves whether Rebellion without Uwe can still be Rebellion, a band on the other hand one always depends on their fans, we would be pleased, if our fans told us their opinion about it (check www.Rebellion.st for a listing of the band´s various internet profiles)." Micha: "Tomi and I wish Uwe, Gerd and Simone honestly all the best with their new projects." Gerd and Uwe will appear with a new band and Simone has joined the band "Vernissage".
[quote]

What a shame! Rebellion is one of my favorite power metal bands. Hopefully Tomi and Micha will continue and find a suitable replacement Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion - only two members left   Rebellion - only two members left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Quote :
There is bad news from Rebellion. Uwe Lulis has decided to quit the band

I wonder if the door is open for Uwe to rejoin Grave Digger???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion - only two members left   Rebellion - only two members left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
There is bad news from Rebellion. Uwe Lulis has decided to quit the band

I wonder if the door is open for Uwe to rejoin Grave Digger???

Hard one to call, he's in a new band with the Holzwarth brothers and a young russian singer (previously Ronny Munroe was ment to be the vocalist)

http://www.myspace.com/brutalgodz

Plus he's very successful at producing albums, maybe all these history concept albums (4 out of Rebellion's 5 albums) took their toll on the band as Tomi is a History teacher, I'm glad I managed to see them live two years back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion - only two members left   Rebellion - only two members left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebellion - only two members left
Page 1 of 1