Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Empty
PostSubject: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:29 pm

I don't know if anyone else here has heard this yet but I though some of you may be interested.

Rebellion, the German band who were formed by two ex. Grave Digger members, Tomi & Uwe posted up their version of "Rebellion" the old Grave Digger song to which Uwe helped write.

Personally I'm beginning to like this version alot more than the Grave Digger one, Michael does a better job on the Vocals I think.

here's the link to the bands site, I don't know if the song can be linked away from the site ? Have a listen and see what ye think.

http://www.rebellion.st/index2.php

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Sound's freakin' great. I don't know that I think the vocals are
better. Different perhaps. Chris has a unique voice and style that
really helps define Grave Digger.

Guitar sound on this version is awesome, even through my crappy computer speakers.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:02 pm

i prefer much more the other 2 bands gottlich was in than rebellion,hehehe....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:12 pm

syrus wrote:

the Asgard album "Dark Horizons" will be released on CD in the next few weeks, looking forward to that I tell you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Locky wrote:
syrus wrote:

the Asgard album "Dark Horizons" will be released on CD in the next few weeks, looking forward to that I tell you.

i won't buy it. i have the original vinyl signed by tommy when i met him during grave digger show in greece, 95. i also have the original demo. no reason to spend my money on some more souvers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 am

I love Grave Digger and just recently got into Rebellion. I like this version, but I miss Chris's vocals on it. The music sounds better though, or rather updated.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm

grave digger by far. the new version sounds cleaner but w/o chris's vox the song is not the same.. I might be biased though - I am a huge GD fan and a even bigger fan of this song..

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)   Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebellion's cover of "Rebellion" (Grave Digger)
Page 1 of 1