Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011

Go down 
+2
nevermore
exact33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm

A piece of advice from a friend:

Achieving Inner piece to start your New Year off Right….
I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, a box of chocolates, and the last bit of the tequila.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

lol!

Well, his advice worked!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

lol!

Cant go wrong with Dr Phil! Haha
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I'd normally ignore anything Dr. Phil and his mustache have to say, but that there is sound advice. Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 778825

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 pm

That's the best advice I've ever heard from anyone, much less Dr. Phil!
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:23 pm

id jump straight to the jokes about murder. i generally refer to dr phil as "dr full", as in full of... thats not to say he never says anything of value, but one can surely find more wholesome sources for ones consistent nourishment. as for this particular piece of advice, i think there can be a high level of satisfaction associated with the completion of semi-important efforts, but making it an absolute seems like hyperbole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011   Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acheiving Inner Piece for 2011
Page 1 of 1