Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adler's Appetite

Go down 
+7
Shawn Of Fire
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
James B.
A Handful of Wayne
Eyesore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Anyone looking forward this full-length they're planning to put out? If you haven't heard anything by them, go to Amazon and check out the three digital singles they have. The samples sound great!

Kind of looking forward to hearing a full album.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Yea I was wondering why no one said anything about it. Sounds good.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm

I saw them last year while in So. Calif. and dug the band and show. Curious as to if the same band members are involved. The thing that was kewl about the show was they did some obscure covers with originals and not too much G n R stuff.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Yeah, I read earlier today a few songs are available to buy online now. I've had a good feeling about this album, figured it would be a fun, loose rock album. Samples sound really cool! Good for Steven.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

I heard some tunes off an ep he put out awhile back. Didn't do much for me. Sounded like typical sleazy type rock from a better-than-average-barband. Decent enough, but nothing that made my apple sack bounce up & down.

The new stuff is better you say?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 am

These guys are playing all the time here. So sick of this dude. Not a GnR fan by any means either. Not looking fwd to it at all. Amazed he's even doing another album. haha. What a loser.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 am

yawn

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 am

I heard the track 'Alive' when it got released on iTunes a little while back and I was genuinely surprised by how good it was. Will definitely be checking out the album when it's out.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 am

I am G n R fan but I can't be get too excited about this release
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 am

They played at a club in the next town over a few months back. I wish I could've gone but I still don't know anyone around here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am

I've heard the songs "Sadder Days" and "Keep it Satisfied"

The're ok, I wonder if they will be included on the new album, the tracks I have are
pretty poor quality, they are probally just demos unmixed.

I just recently finished his book, pretty good read. Biggest surprise to me was when
Steven says that Axl actually skipped day 2 of the movie job they had to visit him in the hospital. He said Axl was there by his side when he woke up. Slash never mentioned it in his book...I think Steven exaggerrates on a lot of stuff though. He makes it sound like he wasn't as bad as the band thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adler's Appetite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adler's Appetite   Adler's Appetite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adler's Appetite
Page 1 of 1