Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artillery and Defiance Reissues

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
ultmetal
SideShowDisaSter
krokus
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Invader
mc666
AchrisK
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Century Media has the Defiance boxset in stock for $32 (reg. $40). I think it's on sale till the end of October, which is tomorrow. Get it quick!!

www.cmdistro.com

I also ordered Ultimatum's Into the Pit, also on sale.Looking forward to hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Got the Defiance box which I love,but I'm waiting on the end records to get Artillery back in stock.They have it for the super price of 36.99.Everywhere else is 50 and up
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:08 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Got the Defiance box which I love,but I'm waiting on the end records to get Artillery back in stock.They have it for the super price of 36.99.Everywhere else is 50 and up

Did you confirm with them that they will be getting more in?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:28 am

AchrisK wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:

Did you confirm with them that they will be getting more in?

No.I'm just hoping.If not then I'll have to go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:30 am

I just ordered them both from Overstock.com and damn the torpedos.

My OCD kicked in and I didn't want either to get away. Personally, these aren't products I would want in used condition.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 am

Just picked up Artillery on Amazon for $37 new.That has to be the deal of the century cool
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:42 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Just picked up Artillery on Amazon for $37 new.That has to be the deal of the century cool

Me too! And the Defiance one for like $28. I think I know where you got it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:45 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
also ordered Ultimatum's Into the Pit, also on sale.Looking forward to hearing it.

Awesome. Look forward to hearing what you think about it.

ult

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:05 pm

Got my Defiance box set in the mail and the booklet was all crushed to hell. It was fully sealed, so I'm guessing that when the manufacturer was packaging the digi-pack with the booklet, it got mangled. It's not torn, but I'd have to put it under a stack of dictionaries to flatten it back out.

Aaaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 am

happy
Got my Artillery box today from The METAL MERCHANT (Massacre Records)!!!!!!
Number 0258 of 2000! Loocks great, and sounds even better, I love replacing vinyl with CDs.
Got it for 29,99Euros/37$
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 pm

Got my ARTILLERY boxed set in the mail. Great packaging. Nice bonus tracks.

I am a bit suprised they didn't include the later demos with the other singer though (though to be honest, they weren't that good and one of the songs got reworked with their former singer when he came back).
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:23 pm

thrasher73 wrote:

Was that from seller Caiman? Have you received it yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Not to nose in, but Caiman takes their good ol' time delivering stuff. But I got a Monstrosity CD and an Enslaved CD that were tough to get through them. If you can wait, they're not bad.

Pardon my intrusion.....

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:44 pm

No problem, I appreciate the info.

As long as they are dependable, I don't mind waiting a little longer.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:10 am

Achrisk-Yeah,caiman is where I got mine.Got it Saturday in the mail.It did seem kinda slow though
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 am

I got mine yesterday. Awesome releases! Great prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Cheap Artillery box set on EBay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140181008981
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:55 pm

wow, good price. wonder how it got "small blemishes" so quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:42 am

AchrisK wrote:

I say that because some folks like to claim that discs are scratched when they are not, to get a discount, refund, etc. This way I list it, even if it isn't true. Those discs are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm

the end got Through the Years back in stock but now the price is 69.99.Isnt that odd scratch
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:53 pm

spectrefate wrote:
AchrisK wrote:

I say that because some folks like to claim that discs are scratched when they are not, to get a discount, refund, etc. This way I list it, even if it isn't true. Those discs are perfect.

Oh, you're the seller? I didn't realize that. Why you selling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 pm

AchrisK wrote:

Oh, you're the seller? I didn't realize that. Why you selling?

There are just so many other things I want, I have to make decisions like this. Sad

My just like new copy of Defiance's Insomnia is on the chopping block at EBay now. It is fresh from the cellophane. The "small blemishes" comment is to save my butt from unsavory buyers. Check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140183922851
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:00 am

I got this one the same time I got the Artillery. I am planning to hold on to both.

But now I have the dilemma of what to do with my original copies of B.A.C.K., Fear of Tomorrow and Void Tierra Firma. I love the cover of BACK.

Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 S05.rfrzzcpf.170x170-75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artillery and Defiance Reissues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2