Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artillery and Defiance Reissues

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
ultmetal
SideShowDisaSter
krokus
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Invader
mc666
AchrisK
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Artillery and Defiance Reissues Empty
PostSubject: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Looks like Metalmind is going to reissue the following:

All 3 Defiance CDs in a box set

All 4 Artillery releases in a box set

Both with bonus tracks and big booklets.

good times!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:41 pm

i'm missing 2 Artillery cds anyway, so i'd probably be quick to pick that one up. i'll wait to see what kind of bonus tracks the Defiance offers.

Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm

mc666 wrote:
i'll wait to see what kind of bonus tracks the Defiance offers.

Product Of Society
Bonus tracks:
11. Hypothermia (demo)
12. Aftermath (demo)
13. Deadly Intentions (demo)
14. MIA (Forgotten) (demo)
15. Product of Society (demo)
16. Riff Raff
17. Matt's drum solo
18. Checkmate into Skits-Illusions

Void Terra Firma
Bonus tracks:
11. Violent Remedy (Void) (demo)
12. Skitz-Illusions (demo)
13. Checkmate (demo)
14. Deception of Faith (demo)
15. Checkmate
16. Drum solo-Lockjaw
17. The Fault

Beyond Recognition
Bonus tracks:
10. Beyond Recognition
11. Born to Kill (Product) (demo)
12 MIA (Forgotten) (demo)
13 Hypothermia (demo)
14. Inside Looking Out
15. Tribulation Live
16. Void Live
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:00 pm

pretty much what i thought... mostly demo tracks & live stuff. i guess i'll pass on these.

thanks for the info!

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:53 pm

I'm all over the ARTILLERY one.

Also, FATES WARNING "No Exit" will be reissued in 2 months with a bonus DVD.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:30 pm

I'd be interested in the Defiance re-releases only because the originals are hard to come by these days. I only have Beyond Recognition.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 am

Great news!
Artillery has been on my want list for a long time. I have one ore two vinyls but they are stacked away somewhere in my basement, I never play them old LP`s but don`t have the heart to sell or trade them!
ARTILLERY:metal:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:51 am

Good news but shame it doesnt come with some dvd´s. Still it will be a buy or die release because the demos and extra smurf poo.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:01 am

Meh, not really interested. I'd rather get originals (or the Axe Killer reissues) of the Artillery discs. I've only got BACK from them.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:14 am

It's cool that they are being reissued and new generations can pick up these classic thrash albums. It seems that thrash has made a bit of a resurgence in the past couple years. I'll probably just stick with my originals.

I need to pick up the re-issues of the first couple SADUS CDs though. I also picked up the re-issues of the XENTRIX and ZNOWHITE CDs. I'll have those in my next update.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

I am missing Artillery and Defiance releases, or only have the cassette in the case of Defiance - Product of Society and Artillery - By Inheritasnce. I will definitely be getting both of these.

Original Schmoriginal IMO, as long as I have the release. Bonus tracks are not important, and even somewhat annoying to me. So if I had originals, I would not get the reissues.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:24 pm

I'll be all over these. I have nothing from either of the 2 and this will be the best way in getting their releases without paying an arm and a leg
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 am

007 wrote:
I'll be all over these. I have nothing from either of the 2 and this will be the best way in getting their releases without paying an arm and a leg

My thoughts exactly.I've tried getting Defiance-Product of Society several times on ebay only for it to go into an outrageous bid war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:59 pm

The End Records has the Defiance Box set in stock now....

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.17447/.f

I think I'll hold on to that $46.00. Plus my wife would KILL me! whip
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:
The End Records has the Defiance Box set in stock now....

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.17447/.f

I think I'll hold on to that $46.00. Plus my wife would KILL me! whip

That's pretty sweet, but I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 pm

I might have to save up for it!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:22 pm

Does anyone know what the packaging is like inside the box? Is it in digipak form, jewel case, or something different?
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:24 pm

That price is insane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:24 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Does anyone know what the packaging is like inside the box? Is it in digipak form, jewel case, or something different?

This EBay listing states digi.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEFIANCE-Insomnia-3-CD-digi-with-bonus-tracks_W0QQitemZ130158484155QQihZ003QQcategoryZ307QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:40 pm

spectrefate wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

This EBay listing states digi.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEFIANCE-Insomnia-3-CD-digi-with-bonus-tracks_W0QQitemZ130158484155QQihZ003QQcategoryZ307QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:24 pm

Quote :
All 4 Artillery releases in a box set

CD Inzane had it there for like $60 but they are out!

Wargod48

NP: Space Eater - Merciful Angel
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:57 am

I'm getting my japanese version of B.a.c.k. soon. Once I get that i'll have about 95% of the Artillery collection on cd already. So i'll probably pass on the Art boxset unless i can get it for mega cheap,much later. However, I'm definitely getting the defiance boxset this year. Smile soundandvisionplanet from ebay sells all the metalmind production digis for super cheap. I'm sure they'll have the lowest prices for both these boxsets.

Anyone interested in getting just Artillery B.a.c.k.? I have my mint copy for trade. pm me if interested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:21 pm

...a bit pricey.Though i wouldn't mind having the Defiance-Product Of Society disc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:53 am

Does anyone know how the Artillery box is presented? Are there 4 seperate CDs each in their own jewel case?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:22 pm

I loved Terra Firma from Defiance back when I had it so I might get that one. Providing it is still availiable when I make my decision.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artillery and Defiance Reissues   Artillery and Defiance Reissues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artillery and Defiance Reissues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next