Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF

Go down 
+8
Smindas
exact33
iamrockerfun
nevermore
shamgar75
manny
Wargod
JBall_Z
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF   Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Not sure I'd call Gaga a Lady anymore.... I ean, I have bigger t*ts than the thing on that picture....

Oh, that was Alice? just kidding

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF   Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 am

Fresh of their induction to the RnR Hall of Shame, the original Alice Cooper Band played at the Revolver Golden God Award show. Watch some semi-decent cell-phone footage here...
Billion Dollar Babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ru1rlXeLYyM#at=137

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF   Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Did not want to start a new thread, but Alice has not cancelled a show in 30 years!

Alice Cooper made unwanted history a few days ago, when he cancelled a show.

Alice was forced to pull out of a gig in Santiago, Chilie, marking the first time he’s failed to do a date in over 30 years. An official statement explained:

‘As many of you know, Alice Cooper was forced to cancel his first show in 30 years last night! Alice got food poisoning somewhere on our trip between Phoenix, Mexico City and Santiago. We had a long layover in Mexico City, where he was feeling fine. Once we were on the plane to Santiago after an eight hour layover in Mexico City, Alice started to feel ill. He didn’t sleep the entire flight, so naturally when we arrived in Santiago he was feeling fairly zombieish. He was unable to sleep at the hotel all day, even after a visit from local Dr. Phillips. We got h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF   Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper Band In The RNRHOF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2