Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger Waters the Wall live

Go down 
+5
manny
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Sinistar
BillRoxx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Roger Waters the Wall live Empty
PostSubject: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

I am right in the middle of intermission of this show in Anaheim. It has been an awesome show so far. Anyone else catch it this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Sinistar
Metal student
Metal student
Sinistar

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 am

My coworker did. Had nothing but rave reviews of it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 am

I saw the Philly performance in November. It was incredible. One of the best concerts I've seen.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

I wish that Waters and Pink Floyd would just get it together and perform together. That would be something to see!

Glad the show is so good Bill.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 am

ultmetal wrote:
I wish that Waters and Pink Floyd would just get it together and perform together. That would be something to see!

With Richard Wright passing, the chances of a full scale reunion are sadly non existence, but never say never, as Gilmour showed up to at Waters gig or two recently
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 am

manny wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

With Richard Wright passing, the chances of a full scale reunion are sadly non existence, but never say never, as Gilmour showed up to at Waters gig or two recently

A few days before the tour pulled into town, the newspaper ran an interview with Roger and it hinted that Gilmour would be making some surprise appearances along the tour. I so hoped that Philly would've been one, but no such luck. The Wall tour is doing fantasic business, so I don't see a full-on reunion happening any time soon.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Roger Waters is metal? Razz

I love Pink Floyd btw...
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 am

I listened to it on 9.55 KLOS
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:40 pm

How was the show Bill?

I wanted to catch a show but the ticket prices were too high and I didnt want to travel to far to see it, even though I am sure I would have loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

I have seen a report that he might do a DVD of this concert
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 pm

I wish I could have gone but even if he did Nashville i couldnt afford the ticket, Heck Slash and Ozzy are gonna be in Nashville next month and I cant swing that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:30 am

Bump....

Quote :

There was a live Pink Floyd reunion in London last night (May 12).

David Gilmour and Nick Mason joined Roger Waters on stage at the O2 Arena during his performance of The Wall.

Gilmour played Comfortably Numb with Waters, while both he and Mason did Outside The Wall.

But don’t hold your breath for this to signal a full-blown Floyd re-formation.

In a statement on his own website, Gilmour subsequently said:

“I should also remind you that tonight is most definitely a one-off; David is not repeating his special guest performance at a later occasion, I’m sorry to disappoint those of you with fingers crossed and tickets for later shows.”

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters the Wall live   Roger Waters the Wall live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Waters the Wall live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: