Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Empty
PostSubject: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:16 pm

This looks interesting.....

Movie synopsis/plot

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

That looks fabulously weird. Would be a great antidote to all the sickening Hallmark Channel Christmas movies that get constant TV play this time of year.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 am

Wow, a Norwegian movie that looks really cool, yet I'm totally unaware of !!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
That looks fabulously weird. Would be a great antidote to all the sickening Hallmark Channel Christmas movies that get constant TV play this time of year.

Rent "Santa's Slay" starring Bill Goldberg. Hilarious, deliberately cheesy, horror movie starring WCW champion Bill Goldberg and his hell deer.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
Rent "Santa's Slay" starring Bill Goldberg. Hilarious, deliberately cheesy, horror movie starring WCW champion Bill Goldberg and his hell deer.

That is class. It plays on the Horror Channel over here every month, still can't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am

Locky wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

That is class. It plays on the Horror Channel over here every month, still can't get enough of it.

I have been trying to track that one down for the past few holiday seasons but haven't gotten round to it yet...looks hilarious

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Turns out "Rare Exports" is a Finnish movie (stupid me thought the non-English native tongue in the trailer was the language the Laps speak). I just saw a bunch of Norwegian actors, and assumed it was a Norwegian film.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I have been trying to track that one down for the past few holiday seasons but haven't gotten round to it yet...looks hilarious

It's on Netflix if you have that service. It's loaded into my instant watch queue.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

chewie wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

It's on Netflix if you have that service. It's loaded into my instant watch queue.

Any movie that opens with Santa punting an annoying little dog into a ceiling fan, setting Fran Drescher on fire and suffocating James Caan with a turkey leg is OK by me.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale   Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale
Page 1 of 1