Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
+14
shamgar75
bassman
Olafsto
tohostudios
Shawn Of Fire
DeathCult
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
Leatherface
manny
A Handful of Wayne
exact33
chewie
Fat Freddy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Hope everyone's Turkey Day was fun and filling. While you're digesting, continue celebrating with this classic from the great Tex Avery:

Enjoy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 pm

We actually broke with tradition and had duck... It was good!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 pm

chewie wrote:
We actually broke with tradition and had duck... It was good!

So did we but instead we bought a bunch of Turkeys and gave them guns to shoot at us. Long story short those Turkeys sure did eat good today, I put on a few pounds for the occasion.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 pm

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm

chewie wrote:
We actually broke with tradition and had duck...

Did someone say DUCK for Thanksgiving??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 am

Had a good holiday. Didn't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
chewie wrote:
We actually broke with tradition and had duck...

Did someone say DUCK for Thanksgiving??

Laughing very hard

At least ours wasn't that fiesty.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 am

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, because mine was utter crap. Didn't get to eat with my family and had to be at work at 7 p.m. and set up the displays for Black Friday. You think they'd be closed until it was close to sale time but no. We had to pull pallets to the floor while people were crowding around the store. Nobody would move out of the way until they were asked a minimun of 3 times or I pushed my way through them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate customers. A bunch of inconsiderate, lazy self-absorbed jerks (as a whole, not every individual customer). As God as my witness, I will never go through this crap again.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, because mine was utter crap. Didn't get to eat with my family and had to be at work at 7 p.m. and set up the displays for Black Friday. You think they'd be closed until it was close to sale time but no. We had to pull pallets to the floor while people were crowding around the store. Nobody would move out of the way until they were asked a minimun of 3 times or I pushed my way through them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate customers. A bunch of inconsiderate, lazy self-absorbed jerks (as a whole, not every individual customer). As God as my witness, I will never go through this crap again.

thats annoying. People are like sheep when it comes to buying stuff at a bargain. A fist fight broke out at a Target near me...

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 am

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

thats annoying. People are like sheep when it comes to buying stuff at a bargain. A fist fight broke out at a Target near me...

That's why Wal-Mart has police officers stationed throughout the store. Some people will sell their own mothers to get a deal. That's why I hate Christmas time (that and the traffic).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 am

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

That's why Wal-Mart has police officers stationed throughout the store. Some people will sell their own mothers to get a deal. That's why I hate Christmas time (that and the traffic).

the wally world by me was handing out vouchers - they had stuff secured and you had to present a voucher to get it. A lot more sensible way to do it..

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:25 am

I'm almost glad I have to work today. I will be nowhere near any retail establishments of any kind.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 am

Hope everyone had a good turkey day.I feel for anyone that has to work retail this time of year.I work in a car dealership so I can relate to a degree.Even though we dont have the black friday madness,theres still idiots who come in here all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

Happy "post-Turkey day" everyone!

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

detuned wrote:
Happy "post-Turkey day" everyone!

Indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

Happy Thanksgiving! 775710

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm almost glad I have to work today. I will be nowhere near any retail establishments of any kind.

I feel somewhat the same - although you can hear a pin drop in my office today its so deserted.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:45 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I feel somewhat the same - although you can hear a pin drop in my office today its so deserted.

Same here. I think a tumbleweed just blew past my office door. Razz

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I am thinking of writing my memoirs it is so dead...

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I just got back from work and there were actually more people there than I expected. Still pretty deserted but not as vacant as a Saturday. I guess it's because we need people to support the European branches; I don't think they do Thanksgiving over there.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I just got back from work and there were actually more people there than I expected. Still pretty deserted but not as vacant as a Saturday. I guess it's because we need people to support the European branches; I don't think they do Thanksgiving over there.

That`s correct. Personally i have no idea who or what you are thanking. The only thing i know about it is that you eat tons of turkey Smile .
Heard on the radio today that shopping malls in Norway wanted to adopt the concept you call black friday, those greedy bastards does this all the time to fool people to buy more things they don`t need Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I went over to Toho's and had roast cat. Tasted like chicken.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Tomorrow night will be an easy day for me but tonight will be another busy day. Though we did no stocking last night, they still sent us a truck and we will get anohter toninght and the mangager never sends me any help. However, on the bright side, there won't be the human zoo it was this morning.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 am

Spent Thanksgiving trying to keep my wife calm because her dad is in the hospital waiting to get his gall bladder operated on. She's a bit of a daddy's girl so this is no easy task. All the doctors were on vacation so they can't operate til Saturday. Still managed to eat too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next