Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

Go down 
+11
spiritoradio
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
QuothTheRaven
GrandNational
Schbopo
XYZ
exact33
thejokeriv
Stender
T-Roy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 am

I pray you all have an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!

I'm tending to the smoker as we speak. Smoking our turkey, using hickory and cured wild grape vines from the woods! It smells AWESOME! Doing a little hunting Friday and Saturday!

Have a great day and weekend.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am

Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Happy thanksgiving! Sounds good T-Roy!!!

XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Happy Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Happy Halloween!

I mean....
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 pm

T-Roy, how cool that you're smoking the turkey. Awesome! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Me, I'm stuffed...

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Me, I'm stuffed...

Me too man, the nog' did a number on me bro.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:14 pm

I got 7 one-quart freezer bags full of leftover turkey.

If it goes like last year, I'll still be able to eat turkey sandwiches when spring training starts.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm

GrandNational wrote:
T-Roy, how cool that you're smoking the turkey..

I just hope that he's careful...I've heard that smoking turkey is a "gateway poultry" to the harder stuff. Next thing you know turkey won't be enough for the guy, he'll be strung out on quail and partridge.

But seriously folks... just got back from my Mom's house. Ate too much, drank too much, the weather was nice so we were able to let the kids run buck wild around the yard most of the afternoon, and we pretty much poured'em into bed. Ahhh. Sleep soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Lol

I never even thought about interpreting that sentence that way.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 pm

I love how the smell of turkey permeates the entire house.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Hope everyone had a great one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:15 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE GROUND
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Hope everyone had a great one. Ours was great as usual and my sister deserves congrats for cooking her first turkey (up til now she always got it pre-cooked). Got to spend a little time with my mom where we listened to some Bill Engvall and Larry The Cable Guy and watched a few movies. Saw my oldest niece for the first time in several years only to fing out she is 16 now and driving. Considering she was born when I was 14 that was a wake up call. Up til now I haven't felt like I was 30 but that drove it home (I know I'm relativlely young but still...).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

we had 25 people for thanksgiving and then did our traditional chinese food fest on black friday. There is something to be said for tradition...

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 am

happy thanksgiving,black Friday and ciber Monday. jejeje

I went to black friday sales, and got most of the gifts for my family. All I need is one Yankees shirt and a case for an ipod touch and I am settled
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 am

exact33 wrote:
we had 25 people for thanksgiving and then did our traditional chinese food fest on black friday. There is something to be said for tradition...
you are very blessed to have a united family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! 11840
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm

powermacho wrote:
exact33 wrote:
you are very blessed to have a united family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! 11840

thanks. I am thankful for my family (all of them are my extended family) for all they mean to me!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!   HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
Page 1 of 1