Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Pimping this band once again, because THEY FRICKIN' RULE!

Most people have never heard of them. They were a random buy for me. The CD, Forbidden Path, was cheap and looked like it might be good. It was brilliant! I've mentioned them here before. They're a lot like Brainstorm, with a singer that sounds like equal parts Andy B. Franck and Marcus Jürgens, Brainstorm's current and former singers, respectively.

Excellent tracks from Forbidden Path. They seem to be great live, too. Nothing on YouTube from the new one, though. Bummer. But you should buy the new album regardless. Trust me.

Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Eternal_reign_the_dawn_of_reckoning_artwork

headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 pm

'Bout time, i'd thought they were going to be a one off band.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 am

TheNazgul wrote:
'Bout time, i'd thought they were going to be a one off band.
They've been around for a while. They have an album before Forbidden Path called Crimes of Passion. I have yet to find it, though I did download it. It's great! And I guess they were called Perfect Crime before Eternal Reign and put out a demo and an EP. I've heard neither, though.

Either way, this new one is smokin'! They do a killer cover of Sabbath's "Devil and Daughter." Pretty obscure song to cover.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 am

Nice album cover. Not feeling the riffs or the song. Awesome choice for a cover, I've always loved that tune.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Been meaning to pick up something from this band. Keep pimpin' them to remind me, Ken. Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:33 pm

kmorg wrote:
Been meaning to pick up something from this band. Keep pimpin' them to remind me, Ken. Very Happy
As long as you guys keep moving the threads to the RIP forum, I will. lol!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Checked this clip out last night , Immediately downloaded The Dawn of Reckoning and I listened to it 3 times today, Great stuff! Thanks for pointing me this direction. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 pm

bassman wrote:
Checked this clip out last night , Immediately downloaded The Dawn of Reckoning and I listened to it 3 times today, Great stuff! Thanks for pointing me this direction. headbanger
Thanks for supporting the band. lol!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:
bassman wrote:
Thanks for supporting the band. lol!

No problem! Always ready to hear new trad/ power/ prog metal wherever it can be found.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:

The forum does that by itself. It's called pruning, and I have no idea what tht menas, or have it really works Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 pm

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:

The forum does that by itself. It's called pruning, and I have no idea what tht menas, or have it really works Very Happy
You can turn it off. If you need help, let me know. We use the same forum over at Shock Totem.

I've always thought you guys went and moved certain threads to the RIP forum, then pruned the main forums. Didn't know it was set to automatically prune. Sorry. =(
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:

You can turn it off. If you need help, let me know. We use the same forum over at Shock Totem.

I've always thought you guys went and moved certain threads to the RIP forum, then pruned the main forums. Didn't know it was set to automatically prune. Sorry. =(

Yeah, I know I can turn it off, I'm just too lazy Very Happy I thought the board pruned the most popular threads, and but them in the R.I.P. section. But I've discovered over time that it seems they put threads randomly over there. I've thought about ditching the section alltogether, but then ultmetal wouldn't have a place to post all his awesome LP's Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Yeah, I know I can turn it off, I'm just too lazy Very Happy I thought the board pruned the most popular threads, and but them in the R.I.P. section. But I've discovered over time that it seems they put threads randomly over there. I've thought about ditching the section alltogether, but then ultmetal wouldn't have a place to post all his awesome LP's Very Happy
It prunes threads that haven't been updated in however many days. It'll check every week or so, or however many days you have it set at. Default is 90 and 7, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Picked up eternal reign's last two albums.
Both of them smoke! If you like solid melodic metal, you're in for a treat. Not to be missed. Not sure though how easy their albums can be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning   Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Reign - The Dawn of Reckoning
Page 1 of 1