Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Empty
PostSubject: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Saweeeeet!

Quote :
RHINO BUCKET "WHO'S GOT MINE" - SHIPS JAN 15!

The Bucket is back with 11 new tracks ready to blow your speakers off the shelves!

Fresh off the success of their first European tour in 20 years, Rhino Bucket immediately returned to the studio with ace producer Doug Boehm (Dirty Sweet, The Vines) at the helm. The hard rockin' result is "Who's Got Mine", their sixth studio album and third on Acetate Records.

Recorded at legendary Hollywood rock-shack Grandmaster Recorders, the disc features original members Georg Dolivo & Reeve Downes, accompanied by Brian "Damage" Forsythe (KIX) and touring drummer Anthony "Tiny" Biuso (TSOL, The Dickies).

Listen to the MP3: http://www.acetate.com/audio/whosgotmine.html

A full-scale European tour starts Jan. 6, US dates to follow!

In Stores Feb 8, 2011 - Pre-orders ship Jan. 15!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Diggity!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:49 pm

I didn't think much of that track they posted though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm

I couldn't listen. Don't have the plug-in or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm

I bet it sounds AC/DCish

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Not as much as their early stuff. The first 2 albums are dead ringers for Bon Scott-era AC/DC. These newer ones remind me more of Brian Johnson.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:42 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Not as much as their early stuff. The first 2 albums are dead ringers for Bon Scott-era AC/DC. These newer ones remind me more of Brian Johnson.

there is a French label re-issuing the first two w/bonus tracks. As I missed them the first time, I am happy to get another chance to the first two..

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

there is a French label re-issuing the first two w/bonus tracks. As I missed them the first time, I am happy to get another chance to the first two..

If you love Bon Scott-era AC/DC, those first 2 Rhino Bucket albums rule!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

If you love Bon Scott-era AC/DC, those first 2 Rhino Bucket albums rule!

I have listened to some of the clips of those two albums and I am excited to get the re-releases...

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Even The Sun Goes Down" off the first one and "Beat To Death Like A Dog" off the second are worth the price of admission by themselves IMO.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
"Even The Sun Goes Down" off the first one and "Beat To Death Like A Dog" off the second are worth the price of admission by themselves IMO.

you sold me awhile ago Smile

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

The first two STILL see constant rotation in my player...even all these years later.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The first two STILL see constant rotation in my player...even all these years later.

Please see previous post.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 am

Listened to the new track. Yeah...AC/DC. Haha. Decent song. Not mind blowing. I actually thought it sounded more like Bon-era AC/DC.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 am

Bumping for a question...

Rhino Bucket's ...And Then It Got Ugly. Any good? I saw it in the used bin at FYE and debated picking it up. I know they're pretty much an AC/DC clone band, but is their latter day material worth getting?

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 pm

its ok. Not terribly good or bad to be honest..

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, good stuff. Not amazing. I've never actually found these guys amazing, so it's pretty much on par with everything I've heard.

If it's cheap, snag it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Eh, if I get time I might swing back and grab it. It was marked $7.88, but they're having a 50% off sale. It's got pretty lukewarm reviews at best. It caught my eye because it's not something you see pop up in the used section at FYE these days. I thought it might be on the rare-ish side.

I remember these guys from back in the day. Entertaining enough at a party or kegger but nothing that made me want to steal a tape from Tower Records. Very Happy

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

The first two are excellent.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine   Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhino Bucket - Who's Got Mine
Page 1 of 1