Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it

Go down 
+2
Eyesore
Ben Grimm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Empty
PostSubject: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm

I love this version, is it available to buy does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

If I recall correctly, this was made for one of those Rock Band-type video games. They had to re-record it for some reason. Can't remember. Don't think it was ever made available to buy. Many of us have the MP3, though. I could upload it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:14 am

According to wikipedia; "A re-recorded version of the song "Souls of Black" appeared on the 2008 video game Rock Band 2."

It sounds pretty awesome although not too dissimilar from the original. The production is definitely better but overall it sounds very similar to the original. The guitar solo is really great though... seems better in this version - more pronounced I guess
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:23 am

Eyesore wrote:
If I recall correctly, this was made for one of those Rock Band-type video games. They had to re-record it for some reason. Can't remember. Don't think it was ever made available to buy. Many of us have the MP3, though. I could upload it.
That would be awesome. I will pm you my email Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:29 am

Yes, upload it Eyesore!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 am

http://rapidshare.com/files/429780716/Souls_Of_Black__New_Version_.mp3

Dig!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:48 am

Dug!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

As I recall, Testament or their label offered it for free online when it was coming out on Rock Band. It's a great re-recording.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Kewlness.

Would this the same line-up that recorded the Formation of Damnation album?

PostSubject: Re: Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it   Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Recording of Souls of Black, anyone know where I can buy it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: