Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Hate Zakk Wylde

Go down 
+10
Smindas
SlaytanicPOWER
exact33
mc666
manny
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
fingers
14 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm

as a person not his musicianship though even though he does use too many artificial harmonic pinches where there aren't needed. I met the guy in 06 and very smug stuck up guy, also he is a george (retard) bush supporter which makes it worse won't get into the details. I saw him with Ozzy in Brisbane back in 2008 and he was a real let down for the band and also a mate of mine saw them in Sydney and thought the same as me. He definitely deserved the boot from Ozzy Osbourne his last album with Ozzy sounded too much like BLS with Ozzy on vocals. He just thinks he's too cool for school by complaining to Rolling Stone that he wasn't included in the 100 greatest guitarists. His personality is reminiscent to Tim Van Pattern's character in the movie class of 1984 and comes across a real moron in the BLS Stoned broozed and broken boned DVD. But despite all that he is a talented guitar player
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

I Hate Zakk Wylde Csb1

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

I think Zakk's a mongoloid, personally. But I wouldn't say I "hate" him. What would be the point?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm

I guess we need to start judging all rock guitar players by their personalities and who they vote for.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Derek Sherinian once told me that Zakk is a sweetheart of a man and a good friend. Let's not confuse a persons public persona from his own personal one at home. You might act like an ass too if you were Ozzy's guitarist to the general public.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

fingers I am not sure if it matters if Zakk Wylde supported George W. Bush, and I have a secret to impart to you why that is, HE IS NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

i hate fingers, but without them, wiping my ass would be difficult.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm

manny wrote:
fingers I am not sure if it matters if Zakk Wylde supported George W. Bush, and I have a secret to impart to you why that is, HE IS NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

some people just cant get over that - even 2.5 years after he left office. . It rains - Bush's fault, they trip - Bush's fault, spaghetti sauce spills on their shirt - Bush's fault.

SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I Hate Zakk Wylde Lolzak10
Back to top Go down

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Weirdest rant of the week. You ok man?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:38 pm

mc666 wrote:
This and Slayanic's post show that good things can come out of terrible topics.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Smindas wrote:
mc666 wrote:
This and Slayanic's post show that good things can come out of terrible topics.

Both those post literally made me lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Not to dogpile on poor Zakk, but is a bath once in a while too much to ask? I know you get nasty playing a two-hour show, but even when I see him in an interview he doesn't look very clean. Oh, and his playing is over-rated, too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm

mc666 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 am

Zakk is a great guitar player.

I don't care about him as a person, as long as he keeps bringing those riffs.

By the way, i'm short on Black Label Society and i could use some advise about what to get and waht to avoid.

I heard their latest album is very good?

And i like Georges Bush.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 am

Gilbert wrote:

And i like Georges Bush.

really? this retarded fruitcake?

Ive had my final say

Last edited by fingers on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 am

Gilbert wrote:

Zakk is a great guitar player.

I don't care about him as a person, as long as he keeps bringing those riffs.

By the way, i'm short on Black Label Society and i could use some advise about what to get and waht to avoid.

I heard their latest album is very good?

And i like Georges Bush.

Moving on, get Stronger than Death, 1919 or the latest one. Basically theyre all good but don't however recommend Shot to Hell that would be their weakest
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 am

fingers wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

And i like Georges Bush.

really? this retarded fruitcake?

Ive had my final say

whatever man. Hating someone because they like someone else is intolerant and dumb. Perhaps instead of attacking others, maybe you ought to focus on being a better person yourself.

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 am

OK, this is going nowhere. Locking thread.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Hate Zakk Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Zakk Wylde   I Hate Zakk Wylde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate Zakk Wylde
Page 1 of 1