Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
Stender
DeathCult
bassman
manny
thejokeriv
Dave the Boss
nevermore
exact33
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Empty
PostSubject: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Sounds to me like Randy Quaid (aka Cousin Eddie of the "National Lampoon's Vacation" films) wasn't content to just play a wack job in the movies -- now he's doing it in real life.

Randy and Evi Quaid insist they aren't mentally unstable, using drugs or lying about being pursued by a mysterious and deadly group of celebrity-extorting assassins.

The Quaids – who were arrested last month in Canada and are due in court Tuesday in California after allegedly squatting in and wrecking their former Santa Barbara home – spoke about their fears Monday on ABC's Good Morning America.

"I genuinely feel these people are trying to kill us," Evi Quaid said. "We are refugees … We are Hollywood refugees."

"They follow us, they tail us," Randy Quaid said of the "star whackers" from whom the couple claim to be running. "They tag our cell phone, they hack our computer." He added: "We're not faking it. We're confronting it."

The Oscar-nominated actor, 60, and his wife – who were also previously accused of skipping out on a hotel bill – denied that they were on drugs or mentally unstable. They also said other celebrities could be in danger, including Mel Gibson, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

Randy Quaid added that it was "very possible that Heath Ledger could have been murdered" by the group, which he said is seeking to make cash by assassinating celebrities.

"It's possible for people to gain control of every facet of your life," he said.

Added Evi Quaid: "They are businessmen. It's the mafia. It's organized crime."

Ummm...yeah. Oooookay. scratch

In a previous interview the Quaids said they were seeking asylum in Canada from "Hollywood star whackers," which would be a GREAT name for a hair/glam band, by the way.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 pm

I've been half-heartedly following this story, but yea, it sounds like he's gone off his nut. The wife too. They were blaming the Jews that run Hollywood or something.

Hey Troublemagnet, care to shed some light on this this? Is Randy onto something here? Does he need to be "silenced with extreme prejudice" before he exposes the whole plot?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

this should be the poster couple for those seeking to not allow marijuana to be legalized in California...

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 pm

exact33 wrote:
this should be the poster couple for those seeking to not allow marijuana to be legalized in California...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
They were blaming the Jews that run Hollywood or something.

As a person of Jewish descent, let me tell you that this is absolutely true. A part of my family has been trying to take over the world and ban bacon for the better part of the last 200 years. There IS a worldwide Jewish conspiracy! Believe it comrade!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
They were blaming the Jews that run Hollywood or something.

As a person of Jewish descent, let me tell you that this is absolutely true. A part of my family has been trying to take over the world and ban bacon for the better part of the last 200 years. There IS a worldwide Jewish conspiracy! Believe it comrade!

I KNEW it! Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 am

Quote :
take over the world and ban bacon for the better part of the last 200 years.

Taking over the world is all well & good. But when you try and keep me from my bacon, you've got a real problem on your hands my friend. I'm the Charlton Heston of bacon.

You can take away my bacon when you pry it away from my cold, hardened arteries.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
take over the world and ban bacon for the better part of the last 200 years.

Taking over the world is all well & good. But when you try and keep me from my bacon, you've got a real problem on your hands my friend. I'm the Charlton Heston of bacon.

You can take away my bacon when you pry it away from my cold, hardened arteries.

MMMmmmmmmm..... Bacon.....

Speaking for Pork, just had a McRib from McDonalds!!!!!! So glad to see they are back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Bacon-gun

BACOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Back on topic, I heard now that it was his wife Evi that was coming up with all these crazy stories and Randy is just following her lead.

Quote :
The Oscar-nominated actor, 60,

Anyone know what role got him nominated for an Oscar? I'm a big Cousin Eddie fan myself, but I don't think the Academy would see it that way.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 pm

The movie was 'The Last Detail' but I have never seen it
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

manny wrote:
The movie was 'The Last Detail' but I have never seen it

I'm pretty sure I saw that one a long time ago. So long that I forgot Randy was in it. Good flick though. According to Wiki, Jack Nicholson got an Oscar nom for that film too.

Looking at Randy's resume, I forgot just how many great films he's been in. I tend to think of him as Cousin Eddie, but the guy's got some serious Hollywood credentials.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 pm

He's totally off his nut, I think. There's no way you can run around saying stuff like that and be sane. I think he's played so many whackjobs that he can't come out of character anymore.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

They're both nuttier than squirrel smurf poo. But, at least it's hilarious Very Happy

Really though? Whacked? laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Quaid and Alec Baldwin would make a nice duo...

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 am

I survived the hollywood whackers....randy will too.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 am

All this time I've been trying to get Whacked Off,who knew I had to become a celebrity first! Razz
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
All this time I've been trying to get Whacked Off,who knew I had to become a celebrity first! Razz

lol!

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am

That IS pretty whacked. However, all Hollywood actors are off there rokcers, just some more than others. I'm most content to watch their movies and whatever they say outside of them I tend to drown out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:41 am

DallasBlack wrote:
That IS pretty whacked. However, all Hollywood actors are off there rokcers, just some more than others. I'm most content to watch their movies and whatever they say outside of them I tend to drown out.

I tend to do the same. I despise celebrities who think because they are famous they can tell the rest of us what to do.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Anything is possible i guess... but i have to wonder if Randy and his wife are on drugs?
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've been half-heartedly following this story, but yea, it sounds like he's gone off his nut. The wife too. They were blaming the Jews that run Hollywood or something.

Hey Troublemagnet, care to shed some light on this this? Is Randy onto something here? Does he need to be "silenced with extreme prejudice" before he exposes the whole plot?

http://www.henrymakow.com/is_the_illuminati_extorting_ho.html
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm

I still love Randy Quaid - at least his movie roles.

"S*$tter's full"

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:48 am

shamgar75 wrote:
I still love Randy Quaid - at least his movie roles.

"S*$tter's full"

I will still watch the Vacation movies despite his behaivior. At least his brother is still stable (hopefully, because he's one of my favorite actors).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm

NL Christmas Vacation is a classic - always watch every year. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?   Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Randy Quaid freakin' nuts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next