Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...

Go down 
+5
Temple of Blood
TheGooch
mc666
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

"Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Empty
PostSubject: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:07 am

Just saw this on Blabbermouth a few moments ago... not much info here, but it sounds like Dee and the boys are letting some of their friends join in the Twisted Christmas fun for Volume 2...

FIREHOUSE, DOKKEN To Contribute To TWISTED SISTER's New Christmas Album - July 19, 2007

According to PJStar.com, FIREHOUSE will collaborate with various hard rocking bands on a project TWISTED SISTER is spearheading — a Christmas album. "We did 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree'," FIREHOUSE guitarist Bill Leverty said. "We're waiting on DOKKEN (to finish their song before the album is released before the holidays)."

TWISTED SISTER last year released "A Twisted Christmas". The band stated back in January of 2007, "Reaction to the album, both critically and commercially, far surpassed anything we ever had a right to imagine. In fact, it did something that we absolutely did not believe COULD happen. It put TWISTED SISTER back into the headlines, and on demand, at a level which rivaled our peak years (1984/1985). Along with the Christmas album's immense sales, television exposure in the U.S. and Canada made TWISTED SISTER a household name once again. Nothing we thought about one year ago could have prepared us for what 2006 ultimately brought."
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:24 am

I liked the Christmas album and I am sure I will be breaking it out for the holidays once again, but I wish they would stinkin' just record a new album of new material already!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:14 pm

just when i thought they couldn't get any more pathetic...

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm

was it like christmas carols or something. it sounds intriguining. did it get an internationall release at all
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:18 pm

TheGooch wrote:
was it like christmas carols or something. it sounds intriguining. did it get an internationall release at all

Yea, it was a bunch of traditional Christmas songs, done in Twisted Sister style, pretty funny stuff... not something you'd listen to year round obviously but for a quickie novelty record it was OK (though as Ult said, I would rather hear a new CD of all original material from T.S.)... dunno if it ever got a release outside of the U.S. tho
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:27 pm

i spose i could download it if i was that bothered but that would be illegal now would it not. lars ulrich would come after me
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:09 pm

TheGooch wrote:

lars ulrich would come after me

I don't think Lars cares unless it's one of his records lol!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 pm

Oh boy
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I liked the Christmas album and I am sure I will be breaking it out for the holidays once again, but I wish they would stinkin' just record a new album of new material already!

Yes, new material please! Very Happy

Anyway, a Christmas album is pretty cheesey, but it worked for them and I love Christmas so I'm down with it. Unfortunately, I was jobless for most of the second half of '06, so I wasn't able to pick it up. I'm sure it'll find it's way back to FYE this winter and I'll pick it up then.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 pm

Twisted Vol I was a huge record for us at Metal radio-TJ
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 am

TheGooch wrote:

Were you in Prison?lol!, in the late 2006 they were selling that Christmas cd all around the world and it was realy a popular release. I liked it and i think i will buy their 2007 christmas cd too.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:22 pm

Sounds good to me - I was happy to add to my Christmas collection - my wife kept telling me I played too much Savatage.... Woops... I mean TSO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...   "Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Twisted Christmas 2" in the works? I guess so...
Page 1 of 1