Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
sovdat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Empty
PostSubject: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 am

2nd Negligence album was released a couple of days ago on Metal Blade. I have to admit that I haven't heard it yet, but the local feedback shows that people like it even more than their debut.

Anyone here who bought it already?

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/negligence

Purchase the CD on http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=negligence+coordinates&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am

I haven't heard a single note, but it is way up there on the priority list. I love their debut and I'm really looking forward to hearing the new one.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 am

The new songs sound good.Didnt realize they were coming out with a new one.Man,so much quality stuff coming out right now.Wish I had more money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 am

What MG said. I usually do not have a clue with what is going on with new releases, but I want this one for sure!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:48 am

Their debut, Options of a Trapped Mind, really flew under the radar for allot of fans of melodic thrash. Well worth checking out. Ya posers.

NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! 51475zlrJbL._SL500_AA300_

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 am

Band with a lot of potential that needs more interesting riffs. I'll check out this new one.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

Just ordered the new one from Amazon for 9.49. Not bad I think.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

http://www.theomegaorder.com/NEGLIGENCE-Coordinates-Of-Confusion
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Haven't heard it.
Back to top Go down
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Picked it up Saturday. Really digging this one as it is a step up from their debut.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:20 pm

never even heard of this band. I'll give a listen.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Lurideath wrote:
never even heard of this band. I'll give a listen.

this is me as well

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 am

Despite my best efforts to cut down on cd spending, I ordered a copy yesterday. Couldn't resist. Looking forward to hearing it.

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Despite my best efforts to cut down on cd spending, I ordered a copy yesterday. Couldn't resist. Looking forward to hearing it.

Good deal,I think you'll dig it.I got mine yesterday.Very good so far from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Very good album, a real neck breaker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

Still waiting for mine to arrive. If I find out it's been sitting down in the mailroom for more than a few hours, the interns are getting flogged.

EDIT: Looky here, my copy of Coordinates of Confusion has arrived. The interns will be spared. For now.

PostSubject: Re: NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!   NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEGLIGENCE - Coordinates of Confusion OUT NOW!
Page 1 of 1