Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cauldron Ready New Album

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Cauldron Ready New Album Empty
PostSubject: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm

...not to be confused with Cauldron Born.

Quote :
Cauldron Ready New AlbumCauldron Ready New Album Cauldron

Canadian retro metallers Cauldron have just started recording their second album.

Called Burning Fortune, it’s due out next year on Earache.

Says frontman Jason Decay: “We finished up pre-production yesterday at the smurf poo factory and now we’re all packed up and ready to load into the Rogue Studios this morning a few blocks away, where we’ll begin work on Burning Fortune.

“It’s about time, and the nice thing is that we’re actually rehearsed for this album, so we’re pretty excited to get this thing recorded and out there. We’ll also try to do a studio blog update thing to keep you posted on the album progress.”

Find out more at [color:e1be=#000000]www.myspace.com/cauldronmetal

Looking forward to this release. I thoroughly enjoy Chained to the Nite (including a cool cover of Black n' Blue's 'Chains Around Heaven'). Fans of old school NWOBHM-style speedy metal should check these guys out. I believe some (or all) of these guys were in the band Goat Horn before splitting up if that means anything to anyone.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Thats good news. I liked CHAINED IN THE NITE a lot.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Cool,Chained to the Nite was a great album.Looking forward to more from these guys!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Awesome, I love Cauldron Born as well but a differnt stly more epic barbarain metal.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Awesome, I love Cauldron Born as well but a differnt stly more epic barbarain metal.

Wargod51

yeah, you explained CAULDRON BORN music very well: EPIC BARBARIAN METAL headbanger . I would even put PRIMATIVE after BARBARIAN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

New album cover...

Cauldron Ready New Album Cauldronburning

Toronto, Ontario, Canada bashers CAULDRON have completed work on their sophomore album, "Burning Fortune", for a February 14, 2011 release via Earache Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Chained To The Nite" was recorded at Rogue Studios in Toronto and and once again features British model Lora Leigh on the cover.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 am

Cool.

Cover looks very 80 ish Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cauldron Ready New Album   Cauldron Ready New Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cauldron Ready New Album
Page 1 of 1