Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Metal Cat Woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Death Metal Cat Woman Empty
PostSubject: Death Metal Cat Woman   Death Metal Cat Woman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Saw this on the news this morning. This girl is in my bands area and I think I recognize the bands name. Not really a huge story but I thought it was funny with her wearing a cat mask and all, then finding out shes in a death metal band lol!

According to The Wall Street Journal, Shanna Spalding, a 28-year-old lead singer in the New York City-based death metal band DIVINE INFAMY (in which she performs under the stage name of Purgatory), was arrested Wednesday and charged with two robberies. She is suspected of being the so-called "cat woman robber" — a serial stick-up artist who dons clever disguises, including a cat mask, to rob high-end boutiques around the city.

According to DIVINE INFAMY's MySpace page, Lord Draconia and Gengis Khan play guitar and Ruin plays drums in the band that plays black metal or death metal music. The band, which is not currently signed to a label, is scheduled to play at the Water Grill in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn Saturday night (August 28).

Spalding, who lives in Woodside, Queens, is suspected of robbing four shoe and beauty stores in Manhattan and Queens between April and June. She is currently awaiting arraignment.
Death Metal Cat Woman Catwomansuspect

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

Death Metal Cat Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Cat Woman   Death Metal Cat Woman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Saw this on the news today morning LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

Death Metal Cat Woman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: