Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

I want to buy a charvel so-cal guitar, from those $1,000 guitars, but the most I can spend is between $600 and $700, so I was thinking if anyone from this forum has a friend or connection to find one cheap?

Maybe Glen Rogers that has the support from Jackson could get a discount?

I don't care if is used of was on display on a store, as long as it is on perfect condition, and has the wammy bar and gig bag is ok with me.

Colors don't matter but THE SO CAL POLAR WHITE is what I want to get

does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? SoCal1PWT-medium

If anyone can help I would appreciate it very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 pm

ebay and craigslist.

Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Never tried before craiglist, but I an trying on eBay. Bur maybe there is someone here that could help me out. You never know
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Local Guitar Center has tons of used stuff, getting a rare old white Ibanez Iceman from there this coming Friday. I will look out for Charvels.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:01 am

Guitar Center have a fourth of July sale going on right now. You could check it out.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Guitar Center have a fourth of July sale going on right now. You could check it out.
I went bro, yesterday. what I found that drove my attention was a KRAMER JERSEY STAR re-issued they have used. Very tempting eh, does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I got an offer for an used one for $700 for a gold one. don't know if to take it. I am not crazy about the color tough, I rather had a purple .LOL
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 pm

does anyone knows since these guitars are out of production now, there is one model with seymour duncans new for $700, is there a change that the so-cal can go down for that price?

If anyone knows about any deal of any so-cal let me know. no matter the color
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 pm

forget about the offer. It was turned down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?   does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone has a connection that can get me a charvel cheap?
Page 1 of 1