Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hellion/Loudness Connection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Hellion/Loudness Connection Empty
PostSubject: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:28 am

Anyone every notice how much Hellion's Ann Boleyn can sound like Loudness' Minoru Niihara?

Am I crazy?

Listen to Hellion's The Witching Hour vs. Loudness' In The Mirror for yourself courtesy of little ol' me.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 am

listening to those two songs together they sound alot alike.I still think you're crazy for different reasons though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:07 am

Somebody get Joe Satriani's lawyer on the phone.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:21 pm

I useed the search function..... Eyesore would be proud The Hellion/Loudness Connection 201269
who is gonna send me a shirt ?

Anywho's....I was just talkin with an old bandmate from So. Calif. who took vocal lessons from the same old lady that taught Ann from Hellion.
From those lessons, I was able to get an audition but spaced off the day and time, an old habit of mine back then. My friend and I talked about the Hellion shows we saw and besides her being a typical Helen (Hot Lil' Number) The band was very good onstage.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 6:24 am

I really like Hellion. Everything they’ve done.
I always thought.......if she had a more feminine voice !
My take, she partied hard back in the day. And rightfully so !
Living in LA in the 80s ? It had to be insane.
I like a few Loudness releases too. I never noticed it !
I will say this.....the guitar work....both bands......just as equal and fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion/Loudness Connection   The Hellion/Loudness Connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: