Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Funny On Youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Something Funny On Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:34 pm

Today I looked up Venom on youtube and watched the video Witching Hour & Bloodlust. So as I was listening I scrolled down to read comments people left and I saw there was an arguement going on so I went to see what started it. Now this is the funny part, some guy said Venom was a scary HAIR METAL BAND so I thought that was pretty funny. Oh and another comment that was hilarious someone said that Venom is the gayest smurf poo they ever heard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:31 pm

i'm one of the few Venom fans on this board. "hair metal"? not a chance. it was more punk than pomp.

and calling something "gay" is too Blabbermouth.

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Well Cronos has the 'doo, but hair metal hardly. Perhaps a band who don't take themselves too seriously, which of course some people might find "gay".
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:35 pm

Hair metal? Well, I suppose if you classify all metal bands with long
hair from the 80's as 'hair metal' then I guess they would fit, but
personally I think of bands like Cinderella and Motley Crue as 'hair
metal'.

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 am

Yeah that's why I thought it was funny because Hair Metal is bands like Cinderella,Poison,and Motley Crue, definately not bands with songs such as Witching Hour,Welcome To Hell,and Black Metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny On Youtube   Something Funny On Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Funny On Youtube
Page 1 of 1