Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update

Go down 
+6
GrandNational
JBall_Z
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
manny
ultmetal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Empty
PostSubject: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Enjoyed reading your opinions as always
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Nice words about Love/Hate's WASTED IN AMERICA (tho I personally think "Don't F**k With Me" is hilarious, I guess you didn't...). I expect to see BLACKOUT IN THE RED ROOM on your site sometime soon! Laughing

By the way, Keel's THE RIGHT TO ROCK was originally released on A&M Records in '85, not MCA, as your review states. I still have my crusty old cassette copy of the album on that label. The two subsequent albums (FINAL FRONTIER and KEEL) were released via MCA.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Man, where did you get the Wig Wam post card? Did you meet them?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm

JBall_Z wrote:

No. Kmorg met them and had them sign the card to me. NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_biggrin

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Nice update, as always Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 pm

We REALLY need to get you a few more Helix albums.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
We REALLY need to get you a few more Helix albums.

That would be GREAT! NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Great update. I need to pick up the Anvil book.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 pm

nevermore wrote:

I tore though that book in a couple days. Great read if your a fan.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I tore though that book in a couple days. Great read if your a fan.

I'm sure that whenever I pick up a copy I will,too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Good review on Keel. I've tried to explain that album was just good rock not glam.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 pm

ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

No. Kmorg met them and had them sign the card to me. NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_biggrin

Remind me to pick up the CD for you soon too Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 pm

kmorg wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

Remind me to pick up the CD for you soon too Very Happy

YAY! Please do. NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update 11840

Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

Very cool. That's a good friend.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Sorry to point this out, but you made a mistake. You wrote: " from the ultra-fast songs to the high-octane vocals of Herman Li". I guess you know that Herman Li doesn't do the vocals.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm

snooloui wrote:
Sorry to point this out, but you made a mistake. You wrote: " from the ultra-fast songs to the high-octane vocals of Herman Li". I guess you know that Herman Li doesn't do the vocals.

Don't be sorry. I make mistakes all the time. I appreciate them being pointed out so that I can fix them.

DONE!

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Awesome update Scott! I absolutely look forward to reading your updates but being the anal Ozzy/Randy/Sabbath fan let me point out sadly that while Rudy was not with Quiet Riot in 86 and was replaced by Chuck as you stated. Unfortunately when this came out Randy had sadly already left us and passed on when the Quiet Riot III CD came out in 1986 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Awesome update Scott! I absolutely look forward to reading your updates but being the anal Ozzy/Randy/Sabbath fan let me point out sadly that while Rudy was not with Quiet Riot in 86 and was replaced by Chuck as you stated. Unfortunately when this came out Randy had sadly already left us and passed on when the Quiet Riot III CD came out in 1986 Sad

Yes, that's poorly worded. I should have said that Rudy left a few years earlier to join Randy in Ozzy.

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

Kmorg-y rules! He got Ronni Le Tekro to sign a poster for me at some obscure one-off solo show and even had him write it out to my name!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

Hey ULT I noticed you owned CD's by T. Rex, David Bowie, and The Sweet, even Quiet Riot CD's, but you have no Slade CD's, is this an oversight or just not a fan, I am surprised you own no Slade albums since you have the other 3 biggie glam rockers of the early 70's.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

Just don't have any. I don't dislike Slade. As a matter of fact, I like them and use to own some on vinyl back in the day.

As the saying goes, so many CDs, so little money. NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_biggrin

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

Kmorg-y rules! He got Ronni Le Tekro to sign a poster for me at some obscure one-off solo show and even had him write it out to my name!

Don't tell anyone, but Scott has one just like it, only with his name on it Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 pm

kmorg wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:

Don't tell anyone, but Scott has one just like it, only with his name on it Very Happy

Mine is cooler cuz it says "John" on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update   NoLifeTilMetal.com June Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next