Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)

Go down 
+25
Shawn Of Fire
iamrockerfun
Temple of Blood
Telmorn Altayon
metalhead777
exact33
tohostudios
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
krokus
Olafsto
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
nevermore
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
T-Roy
James B.
ultmetal
Addy
Troublezone
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm

From the Bach rocker himself:

Quote :
"Yes! The update I've been waiting to write! Management tells me a MAJOR label has come to the table with the [financial backing] to make our next CD! This is great news. I can't tell u who it is yet, but the label wants to get going NOW on the new CD! We have six songs for sure that will be on it! Three or four more and we're good to go. Nick [Sterling, guitar] is comin' out next week to write and record and show me how to work Pro Tools! Then Sweden and Norway, then NEW CD!! Looking forward to layin' the new tunes on ya!"

So... Roadrunner/Loud & Proud or Frontiers? Razz

Looking forward to it though. I thought Angel Down was great, I don't like having to wait more than 2 years for new albums! Very Happy

Last edited by Metal Misfit on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Wasn't he supposedly writing some country tunes for this next album? And also working with that butt nugget from Hatebreed? I love Angel Down, but I don't know if I'm ready for country-core.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 am

If it's like Angel Down, then count me in Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) 11840
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 am

I hope it's better than Angel Down... A.D. was ok but not memorable. He needs to make something like Slave to the Grind.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 am

Is his buddy Axl gonna sing a few on this one too?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am

I wish that Skid Row and Bach would just swallow their pride and get back together.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 am

ultmetal wrote:
I wish that Skid Row and Bach would just swallow their pride and get back together.

Can I get an Amen brethren !!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am

what about "SAVAGE ANIMAL??!!!" \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 am

James B. wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

AMEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 am

thejokeriv wrote:
James B. wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

AMEN!!!!!

And another Amen!

I thought Angel Down was a very good disc though
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 am

I'd be fine with either one actually, although I think I'm leaning towards another Bas solo disc over a Skids re-union disc. I'm afraid the expectations would be set too high for a reunion disc and the end result might not deliver.

I have not heard either myself, but from what I've read, Johnny Solinger isn't the problem with Skid Row, it's the poor songwriting.

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am

Just rock Bas.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Amen!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

The country project was abandoned long ago in favor of getting the rock album out ASAP. I think he still plans to go country at some point though... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Angel Down was great at first, but it really doesn't come off so great anymore.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:27 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Quote :
I'm afraid the expectations would be set too high for a reunion disc and the end result might not deliver.

I think it would be better than what he's done solo so far...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
I'm afraid the expectations would be set too high for a reunion disc and the end result might not deliver.

How do you come to that conclusion? Bach doesn't write the music. Have you heard Skid Row's music since he left the band?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

How do you come to that conclusion? Bach doesn't write the music. Have you heard Skid Row's music since he left the band?

I figure the old "chemistry" would re-ignite if they got back with Bach.

Neither side is doing anything great apart from one another...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

I guess I'm the only one who liked Skid Row's last album with Solinger (REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE) huh? Sheesh.

But anyway... ANGEL DOWN, I'm with Eyesore on that one, it is one of those records that sounds great on the first spin but gets progressively more "ehhh" with each listen.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

But anyway... ANGEL DOWN, I'm with Eyesore on that one, it is one of those records that sounds great on the first spin but gets progressively more "ehhh" with each listen.

Exact opposite for me. I still listen to it now and again.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 am

Tracklisting and album art revealed: http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=8110

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Bachkicking

Cheesy (like Euro power metal cheesy) but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 am

That is one aweful album cover, looks like something any amateur could do with photoshop.... Sure hope the music is better than the cover..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I like the cover too, it doesnt look modern and thats always great.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Olafsto wrote:
That is one aweful album cover, looks like something any amateur could do with photoshop.... Sure hope the music is better than the cover..

Well, I sure as hell couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)   Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming (2011)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next