Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Is the Deluxe edition worth the 6 extra bucks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm

I am asking because I am tired of buying the deluxe editions to find that the bonus tracks suck and most or all of the bonus material included is worthless. I have rarely been impressed with the deluxe editions I have bought
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm

I have the deluxe box edition. It came with postcards with lyrics on them and band photos. Basically I don't have a cd booklet its all on those cards which is kind of cool. The cd is in a nice looking digipack. The 2 bonus songs.... I don't know. The Tea Party song is cool but I wouldn't go crazy over it cause it sounds almost identicle to the original and the doors song I could just throw away cause I hate the doors. I probably could have done away with this box set but its a nice thing not too many people will have. Oh theres that bonus disc too with the songs you can play guitar to. I haven't looked at that yet but if you don't play guitar theres really no need for it.

In all it realy comes down to how big of a Nevermore fan are you. If you own everything and you love them then yea $6 is nothing. If your just getting into them or want to save a few bucks and you don't like the Tea Party or the Doors then save your money and get the cheap version.

If your questioning it though just buy the regular version. haha

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm

That is a tough call, but if the bonus tracks are blah I will probably just get the regular version, ThanX
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Yea for me they are. I could do without them. You'll be just as happy without them. You could always just download those songs as well so its not like you'll never be able to hear them.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm

I really like the Doors cover they did.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 am

I think both bonus songs are awesome...and I dislike the Doors a lot. I've never heard the original Tea Party song so I can't comment on that, but Nevermore's cover it sounds awesome.

Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? 32042_393189479655_37756499655_3848736_6921888_n
Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Opened
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 am

I got the box yeasterday, and think it looks and feels awesome.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
I got the box yeasterday, and think it looks and feels awesome.

Does your wife know how you realy feel about this "box"?

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?   Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevermore Obsidian Conspiricy Deluxe editon is it worth it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: