Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravage: the end of tomorrow

Go down 
+11
Thrasher73
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
Ben Grimm
Eyesore
exact33
Fat Freddy
Wargod
Jesusandmetal23
Metal Misfit
Gilbert
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storm_Rider89
Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 am

Woah i just heard there cover of Nightcrawler, and it kicked serious arse!!!! Im gonna have to get that album
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 am

Storm_Rider89 wrote:
Woah i just heard there cover of Nightcrawler, and it kicked serious arse!!!! Im gonna have to get that album

Whar are you waiting for?? Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I've had THE END OF TOMORROW for about a month and a half now and it remains a frequent player. In fact, it's in my "to be listened to" stack again today. Nothin' fancy, just good, solid, straightforward retro metal headbanger

A couple of days ago they were asking fans on their Facebook page: if the band were to do a covers album, what songs should they cover? I suggested "Take Control" (or anything by Raven) since their singer's vox are somewhat similar to John Gallagher's (especially when he squawks!)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Didn't they get dropped from Metal Blade?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Didn't they get dropped from Metal Blade?

No clue. They're still listed on MB's web page under "artists" if that counts for anything.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've had THE END OF TOMORROW for about a month and a half now and it remains a frequent player. In fact, it's in my "to be listened to" stack again today. Nothin' fancy, just good, solid, straightforward retro metal headbanger

A couple of days ago they were asking fans on their Facebook page: if the band were to do a covers album, what songs should they cover? I suggested "Take Control" (or anything by Raven) since their singer's vox are somewhat similar to John Gallagher's (especially when he squawks!)

Great band and great cd!!

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am

Hmmmm, I must not be hearing the same cd you guys are raving about. I liked the cover of 'Nightcrawler', but other than that, that cd left me kinda..."meh".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hmmmm, I must not be hearing the same cd you guys are raving about. I liked the cover of 'Nightcrawler', but other than that, that cd left me kinda..."meh".

I'm easily amused. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravage: the end of tomorrow   Ravage: the end of tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravage: the end of tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2