Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tomorrow's Outlook

Go down 
+3
Olafsto
Temple of Blood
kmorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Here is a very interesting new band/project. I've heard about it for a long time, and now the debut is soon finished. Here is the latest news from them:

Quote :
TOMORROW'S OUTLOOK - New Album To Feature Legendary Singer Graham Bonnet

Trond Nicolaisen from Norwegian metallers TOMORROW'S OUTLOOK has issued the following update:

"Our debut, 34613, it's finally starting to take shape and we're slowly but surely getting there! These days we are working on the last two songs for the album. One of the songs will be featuring the legendary hard rock vocalist Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI). We just posted a rough demo version of this track (a clip with no vocals) on our official MySpace page: www.myspace.com/tomorrowsoutlook

Well, we are not only putting the final touches on the music.. We are also looking for a proper logo for Tomorrow's Outlook. Rainer Kalwitz did a logo a few years back. It looks great and everything, but as we're getting closer to the release of our debut.. we want everything to be perfect. The logo should be something really special (a trademark for The Tomorrow's Outlook Project). It has to look good both on the album cover and on any other merchandise (especially on t-shirts!).

So if you are a talented artist who wanna give this a shot, please get in touch! I'm sure we will come to an agreement about the payment. Important: We will only pay for the final product that we decide to use as our trademark. But you are free to work on a logo and send us some skethces. Who knows, maybe it's your work who ends up as our favourite, and you're the one getting payed!

Contact the band either via our official MySpace page or by e-mail: theband@tomorrowsoutlook.com

Please only bother getting in touch if this is your field and you believe you can come up with something really special!! I hope to hear from many talented and creative artists."

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Ski from FAITH FACTOR recorded a song or three with this band. I think maybe Tony Martin as well?
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Sounds like another interesting project, but why would anyone call their band Tomorrow`s Outlook??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm

If Tony Martin is in, then it should be promising.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

These guys are in no hurry but there is finally an album available. Ordered a copy today. Bonnet, Ski, Gorham and Michael Kiske are singing on this. I`m exited....

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

It's actually quite good!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Very nice, on the list it goes.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

Wow, I had forgotten about these guys I contacted them many many moons ago about this and know finally something...

YEA!

That album artwork has been my screen saver for years. headbanger
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:16 am

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomorrow's Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Outlook   Tomorrow's Outlook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow's Outlook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: