Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Lantern movie Concept art!

Go down 
+4
kmorg
MetalGuy71
manny
Rex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern movie Concept art!   Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 am

Rex wrote:
Well, he's had his own comic book for years, so there's bound to be something they could pull from.

I suppose. I didn't follow him much. He was DC, I was a Marvel guy. He always seemed like a secondary character to me though.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern movie Concept art!   Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:26 pm

The Flash is a pretty big character. Has one of the best selections of villains in comics, too. The old tv show was total crap, though.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern movie Concept art!   Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
This is the comic book movie I'm looking forward to most right now. I like Reynolds but I think it was a mistake he wasn't cast as Flash (another movie that should be getting prepped soon). He was rumored to be the Flash for years and then he gets the GL gig instead. Hal's a pretty boring guy, Reynold's personality matches up best with the Wally West Flash.

Are they making a Flash movie? Didin't they learn from that tv show back in the 90's? While I thought it was pretty entertaining, the Flash superhero is a bit one-dimensional, dontchya think? He's fast. Alright, what else? He might be ok as an additional character, but I think he's a little too limited for the main focus of a movie. Eh, what do I know.

It really depends on which Flash they used. There's only two worth mentioning when it comes to doing a movie: Barry Allen and Wally West. I like the Wally West version best and Reynolds woulda suited him well. They're both light hearted smart mouths and jokesters.

Barry Allen is the "classic" version that I guess most older comic book fans prefer. His run (no pun intended) in the comics was from 1956-1986. Then Wally (who was Kid Flash at the time) took over when Barry died. I've always felt Barry was too straight and narrow and had zero personality. Very bland guy. Too bad they brought him back in the last few years and he's the main Flash again.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern movie Concept art!   Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm

More artwork has surfaced!

Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15115L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15109L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15002L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15114L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15113L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15112L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15111L
Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 15110L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern movie Concept art!   Green Lantern movie Concept art! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern movie Concept art!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2