Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King James - The Fall

Go down 
+15
ryanmetalman
Eyesore
Waylon
Orion Crystal Ice
Rex
Dave the Boss
Metallic Blaze
kmorg
exact33
Fat Freddy
Zdan
thejokeriv
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

King James - The Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James - The Fall   King James - The Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

krokus wrote:
I still have their first one, and really like it, but the second i traded it some time ago, A smurf poo album, it sounded like grunge.

Grunge? Perhaps a bit like Stone Temple Pilots, if you call them grunge, but I've never heard a grunge band shred like Rex does on that second King James CD.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

King James - The Fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James - The Fall   King James - The Fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:
krokus wrote:
I still have their first one, and really like it, but the second i traded it some time ago, A smurf poo album, it sounded like grunge.

Grunge? Perhaps a bit like Stone Temple Pilots, if you call them grunge, but I've never heard a grunge band shred like Rex does on that second King James CD.

Yes, to me it had a dark grunge feeling and the songs were just not good. Their debut is a classic to me, but their second album was just very bad IMO, and i even didnt hear those guitars by REX, the songs were just to bad to play it. I can compare this with WIDOWMAKER with DEE SNIDER. Their first album was a killer, and the second was just very very bad, very disapointing.
Back to top Go down

King James - The Fall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2