Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Shiney
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Empty
PostSubject: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

OK so here's the next release. Beware of the Snake is the debut album from Polands Snake Eyes, they previously released a demo back in 2008, so me of the tracks which appeared on the demo also appear here where they have been remastered and reworked by their new Vocalist.

This 9 Track album and can be purchased from the store for €7 & €1 Postage, or through Ebay direct for €8 (Free P&P).

http://slaneyrecords.vstore.ca

Below is a promo file with 3 Tracks and the album art included for anyones who's interested

http://rapidshare.com/files/386111790/Snake_Eyes_-_Beware_of_the_Snake_ADV.rar

Password on the files is :: slaney

http://www.myspace.com/snakeeyesthrash

Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Snakee11

Due in next week (has been pressed, just awaiting their arrival)

Fatal - Cast into Filth (Slaney 008)
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:42 am

Sounds killer, Sir!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:56 am

I'll put in an order next payday Very Happy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:21 am

The myspace site isn't working for some reason. I'll check it out later then.

Is there a release date for the Mutilated Messiah album?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:26 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
The myspace site isn't working for some reason. I'll check it out later then.

Is there a release date for the Mutilated Messiah album?

Yea, I got this message on the myspace page:

Quote :
This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I'll have to check it later.

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Locky wrote:

Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Snakee11

I liked my cover for this better. Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_razz

Honestly, I'm glad it finally was released. Cheers to you wee Locky!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm

The myspace page is back up & running if'n y'all wanna check it out. I suggest you DO.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Wicked! Can't wait till it arrives, bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks fella's. mucho appreciated. You know you could download the three tracks if you are having trouble with the myspaces.

@ Dave,

Mutilated Messiah are after changing the name on the CD, it didn't fit the music, Thrash bands like Poison, Kat, Fatal etc... and also then there's the Motorhead influences on the CD,

Doubt it will be advertised here as I'll probably incur a ban due to lyrical, artistic content within and then there's the new name they chose. Something tells me that Unlucky Leprachaun Records will put that out not Slaney !!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Quote :
You know you could download the three tracks if you are having trouble with the myspaces.

I tried that route as well, but 3 times I got an error message from the Rapid share site. I'm a cheap-ass and just do the free download, no membership. I guess during peak hours, their site gets jammed up. It's happened to me before.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Locky wrote:
Dave,

Mutilated Messiah are after changing the name on the CD, it didn't fit the music, Thrash bands like Poison, Kat, Fatal etc... and also then there's the Motorhead influences on the CD,

Doubt it will be advertised here as I'll probably incur a ban due to lyrical, artistic content within and then there's the new name they chose. Something tells me that Unlucky Leprachaun Records will put that out not Slaney !!!!

Haha, I doubt you'll get banned. Laughing Anyway, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:47 am

Locky wrote:

Speaking about Leprechauns, what about the mystery band with the Leprechaun artwork Uwe is sporting on his website?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007   Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake Eyes - Beware of the Snake (CD) Slaney 007
Page 1 of 1