Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check out our band?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ToTheArk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

check out our band? Empty
PostSubject: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

So it seems like the focus in this forum is more on classic metal, and we're progressive/new age metal so we might be everyone's cup of tea.

We'd really appreciate it if you just came and checked out our myspace though, and maybe add us and leave a comment if you like the tunes.

www.myspace.com/tothearkband

if you have questions about anything you can hit us up here, or we'll be checking this board from time to time. peace guys!

stay metal. check out our band? 438278
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Help me out here. What is "new age metal?"
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:12 pm

ryanmetalman wrote:

I think it's what Cannibal Corpse would sound like if Yanni joined the band for orchestral stuff and keyboards.
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:17 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
ryanmetalman wrote:

I think it's what Cannibal Corpse would sound like if Yanni joined the band for orchestral stuff and keyboards.

check out our band? Lol that would send me into convulsions.

"Teaser" is an interesting track, to bad its so short... Hm rather like a teaser.
Back to top Go down
ToTheArk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

ryanmetalman wrote:

dude, I dunno.

hahaha I'm not too worried about classifications and such. We'd probably be considered "metalcore" or "deathcore" with some kind of progressive element/groove element in there...

looking back new age metal does sound a little ridiculous huh?

OH, and the teaser...yes. that song (along with several others) is totally finished now. we're waiting to get a few things lined up and then those songs will all be released on an album or EP this summer. Thanks for the compliments man, that's song is really cool with better recording quality/vocals and such.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

ToTheArk wrote:
We'd probably be considered "metalcore" or "deathcore" with some kind of progressive element/groove element in there...

No offense... but I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm

As a real honest to goodness Music Critic / Reviewer. What you guys play is interesting and solid but I hear nothing that makes you stand out from among the crowd. Without a hook or a something that draws people in it will be difficult for you to get a record deal. Unless you happen to be at the right place at the right time, but that is like winning the lottery. LOL Best of Luck. Rock On!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:23 am

Since this is self promoting, I'm moving it toi the Conversation Piece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out our band?   check out our band? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out our band?
Page 1 of 1