Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out my band: Losing All

Go down 
+9
Troublezone
Tall Tyrion
Trial by Fire
Hamer12
Smindas
A Handful of Wayne
tohostudios
thejokeriv
INVADERS
13 posters
AuthorMessage
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

Check out my band: Losing All Empty
PostSubject: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

My band have just been in the recording studio over the last 2 days and got a 5 track E.P done entitled, Road to Ruin.
Since alot of you on here are die-hard metallers, i though I'd ask if ya wouldn't mind having a listen and letting me know what ya's think.
The website is:

www.myspace.com/losingallmetal

Cheers in advance

Invaders 🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Wow - you guys sounds pretty good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

greedy

Me digs. It's fairly clear where the influences come from (Down, COC, etc. and James Hetfield). Haha. Good stuff.

When is the EP out?
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

it's out as soon as we get some interest.
am gonna be shipping ones out myself but we'll see what happens.

lol, we added the james hetfield "Oh Yeah!!" bits in for a bit on a laugh and then realized it didn't sound that bad, so we thought what the Smurf... lol
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

I like it!

Reminds me A LOT of The Almighty.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 pm

Sounds cool sent you a myspace friend request cool
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Wow, sounds pretty fantastic! Very groove-laden metal, I'm liking it. Let us know when the EP is out.

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:18 pm

INVADERS wrote:

lol, we added the james hetfield "Oh Yeah!!" bits in for a bit on a laugh and then realized it didn't sound that bad, so we thought what the Smurf... lol
You gonna press up a real CD?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
INVADERS wrote:

You gonna press up a real CD?

I'd buy it!

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Good stuff. I've been laying down some tracks myself lately, as soon as they are listenable I'll put them up. Have you ever heard Mystick Krewe of Clearlight? It's another Jimmy Bower project, all instrumental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Good luck with it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trial by Fire
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Trial by Fire

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 pm

When I was sitting there listening to "Give 'Em Hell" I couldn't help but think the opening riff reminded me of another song but I couldn't put my finger on it. After scouring my brain and cd's I realised it was a part of Black Label Society's "Genocide Junkies". Upon listening to "Genocide Junkies" I thought that THAT reminded me of another song. After more brain and cd searching I realised it's pretty remniscent of a riff in Black Sabbath's "Hole In The Sky".

Edit: I don't mean for this to come off as "YOU STOLE THAT LOL", I was just putting out my random thoughts. Stuff sounds pretty cool by the way.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Man this sounds GOOD! 🤘
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:19 am

Whoa!!

Thanks for the cool comments guys.

We are gonna be getting CDs pressed but it's just a question of money at the minute, but hopefully they'll be getting pressed soon.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 am

I dig that Warcry song.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah-ahhhh!!

Sounds good to these ears. I'd probably pick up an ep if it were available.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 pm

I like it too. At first I thought Fireball Ministry. I'll buy it when it hits the shelves. See you when you tour the states.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:42 am

Man, that's good stuff! You guys stick with it. Keep us posted because I'm sure there's a lot of sure buyers here.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 am

Thanks again for the cool comments!!
Hopefully things will be moving on quite fast pretty soon!!
Got alot of gigs lined up and hopefully bombarding people with the EP pretty soon!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:36 am

Sounds good Bro.I'd buy it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 am

Yeah, me likey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my band: Losing All   Check out my band: Losing All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out my band: Losing All
Page 1 of 1