Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock the Yacht!!

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
tohostudios
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

Rock the Yacht!! 99F2815633E34E6BACE1063EDF232E7F__Selected

4.5 hour harbor tour around Toronto with drinks and meal! Got my tix a couple of days ago. Completely psyched!! Been a lifelong Helix fanatic and have not seen them since 1985 [Riverfest - St Paul. Got in a fist fight over a broken drum stick. I was a pretty brainless kid!!]. I have kept in contact with Brian Vollmer over the years and he is the most down to earth dude out there. And Revolver [Slik Toxik members] should be cool too. I have their disc and it is decent sleaze. I am sure they will pull out the old Slik Toxik classics too!

If anyone is gonna be around Toronto in July, drop me a line!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:55 am

That sounds like a blast.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

Right on! Did you get me a ticket too? Rock the Yacht!! 11840

Enjoy it Saxon and give us a report after the show.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:24 am

Mmmmmm.... Rock Girls. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:38 am

[quote="UNCLE SAXON"]
ultmetal wrote:

They would not let you into Canada, Ult. You know - cuz of your anti-back bacon stance and various alleged Canuck-icide charges.....
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:49 am

[quote="UNCLE SAXON"]
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

They would not let you into Canada, Ult. You know - cuz of your anti-back bacon stance and various alleged Canuck-icide charges.....

LMAO!!!!

Isn't that the boat trip a bunch of Vikings got in trouble for a few years ago?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:51 am

So, is the girl in the picture going? \'arry \'eadbanger

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

kmorg wrote:
So, is the girl in the picture going? Rock the Yacht!! 778825

She can pilot my dingy anytime. HIIIII-Yooooooooo!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
kmorg wrote:
So, is the girl in the picture going? Rock the Yacht!! 778825

She can pilot my dingy anytime. HIIIII-Yooooooooo!!

That is included in the cost of the "special" VIP tickets
Back to top Go down

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:04 am

Did you really call it a dingy? How honest of you. Rock the Yacht!! Lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:14 am

I don't like to brag. Rock the Yacht!! 209773

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:51 am

[quote="thejokeriv"]
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

LMAO!!!!

Man - it is so awesome those years are behind us. Say what ya will about Chill-y, he does not put up with the pro-athlete BS of the past! For me, it was very hard to be a Vikes fan [or professional sports fan, for that matter!!] during the BangBoat/Whiz-a-nator/Stairwell-gate/DWI days!!! That is why college hockey rules!!
I have never made this story public before - but a couple of weeks after the Whiz-a-nator story broke, I had to serve papers [I own a process serving agency] on Ontario Smith [if you don't know the story, Smith was busted at the airport with a "prosthetic penis". It was intended to hold clean urine for drug tests. He was a big pothead]. After going through his agent, etc, I set up a time and met him at his townhouse. Me and Auntie went out to his place, the garage door opens up, and Smith walks out with a blunt between his lips! Total idiot! He was off the team half-way through pre-season. A very talented running back who gave up multi-millions just because he could not lay off the weed for a few years.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:20 pm

[quote="UNCLE SAXON"]
thejokeriv wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

LMAO!!!!

Man - it is so awesome those years are behind us. Say what ya will about Chill-y, he does not put up with the pro-athlete BS of the past! For me, it was very hard to be a Vikes fan [or professional sports fan, for that matter!!] during the BangBoat/Whiz-a-nator/Stairwell-gate/DWI days!!! That is why college hockey rules!!
I have never made this story public before - but a couple of weeks after the Whiz-a-nator story broke, I had to serve papers [I own a process serving agency] on Ontario Smith [if you don't know the story, Smith was busted at the airport with a "prosthetic penis". It was intended to hold clean urine for drug tests. He was a big pothead]. After going through his agent, etc, I set up a time and met him at his townhouse. Me and Auntie went out to his place, the garage door opens up, and Smith walks out with a blunt between his lips! Total idiot! He was off the team half-way through pre-season. A very talented running back who gave up multi-millions just because he could not lay off the weed for a few years.

Wow! What a story!!! It really sucks that people can't drop the weed for a few years to make the big bucks!!!
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

So that is why you play metal! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock the Yacht!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock the Yacht!!   Rock the Yacht!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock the Yacht!!
Page 1 of 1