Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock

Go down 
+10
Boris2008
the sentinel
Big Rich
Temple of Blood
tohostudios
Gilbert
Troublezone
Glower
MetalGuy71
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Empty
PostSubject: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Well this is weird. Axl and some Looney Tunes, er, rocking out...

No word on who's playing on this, other than Axl, or when it was recorded. Sounds like a track he did during his brief stint with AC/DC though. Rock the Rock? That's not too far off from something they'd write.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3206

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 pm

I think it sounds great. Love simple cool metal tunes.
Reminds me of “ Feel the Shake “ by Jetboy !
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39964

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Well, that was different. Not too bad I suppose, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17103

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm

The title is very Spinal Tap-ish.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9905

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 am

Good stuff. Axl unexpectedly sounds ok!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:36 am

What do you mean no word on who's playing on it?  Isn't it obvious?  Bugs, Taz, Porky and Wile E.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39964

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:36 pm

I used to own a short with those guys on it.

New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Il_fullxfull.366788920_a3g6
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Sounds like an 80s Christian metal title
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Sounds like an 80s Christian metal title

It does now that you mention it.

Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 2:27 pm

Let me know when he gets run over by a bus.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 5:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
What do you mean no word on who's playing on it?  Isn't it obvious?  Bugs, Taz, Porky and Wile E.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 5:11 pm

I liked it better when Axl was still working on Chinese Democracy.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Rock the Rock Yeahh!!!

Say what you like about early G&R but he used to be able t write lyrics.

At least he's not claiming to be 'the table' Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 9:48 pm

It's a song for a cartoon, guys. I wouldn't think too much of it.

That said, it's pretty terrible. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm

I find the comments after this article to be hilarious.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/appetite-animation-axl-rose-releases-first-song-10-years-help-bugs-bunny-031037939.html

Quote :
Well, honestly, lately I have pictured Axl Rose as a cartoon, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Quote :
after all these years, axl has had an appetite for more than destruction.

Quote :
So he's gonna ride bugs bunnies fame and notoriety. Bugs is by far more famous and a much better singer. Plays a mean piano too. Ask Yosemite Sam.

Quote :
The creators forgot to add the millions of calories from jelly donuts, fast food, and ice cream william bruce bailey has consumed since the 80s, the last time he could see his feet, before his girth began blocking his view.

lol! Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 2:20 pm

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm

I saw them once live with Metallica. I have nothing against the other guys in the band, but Axl will never get a cent from me again.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28522

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm

On a related note, did any of you see the episode of Duck Dodgers that Dave Mustaine was on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Anyone see the ep of American Dad where Steve has to go to sex aversion therapy abd they are showing him pictures and interspersing some of Axl Rose in there. He screams out " stop showing me that homely woman" and it's priceless!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 pm

I would recon this is for the Space Jam 2 that is starting to get hyped, but I could be wrong. Seems to check all the boxes and of course you basketball geeks are sure to recall that the ball is sometimes referred to as "the rock", but hey that's my 2 cents or that's all folks.

AS for the song it is what you would expect for a song for a soundtrack to a kids movie, simple repetitive and hey that's Axle Rose, c'mon kids this will be good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock   New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Axl Rose Track - Rock the Rock
Page 1 of 1