Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden announce Album Title

Go down 
+15
Required Fields
Olafsto
Gilbert
Leatherface
Jesusandmetal23
Stender
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
Metallic Blaze
Temple of Blood
Joe
MetalGuy71
AchrisK
Thrasher73
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:56 pm

I'll have to listen to that again. I think its pretty good. I didn't think it was going to be a back to the old school sound but just like Eyesore said it sounds like something that would come between Twisted and Distortion.

Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 pm

I personally love the album! I agree, it sounds like a good mix between Twisted Into Form and Distortion, though a little more in favor of Twisted I think.

I actually liked that high pitched wail in the middle of Overthrow, sounds like classic Forbidden to me, same with the one at the start of Adapt or Die.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 am

I'd say it leans more toward Distortion, but either way it's a solid album.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9891

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 am

I'm gonna get it for sure. I need to start a forbidden collection. Still don't own any of their albums.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 am

I highly recommend you get Twisted Into Form before anything. Not only is it their best album (in my opinion), if you get the 2008 Century Media release there's the added bonus of Raw Evil (which has three of the best songs from Forbidden Evil along with a cover of Victim of Changes Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 604261 )
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 am

Eyesore wrote:
I should add that the high-pitched wail in the middle of "Overthrow" is really lame. I don't know if it's Russ or that terrible alternating panned riff that irks me. Haha.

Lots of crappy riffs on this disc but that is one of the worst.

Now I must put on "Forbidden Evil" to clean my ears out ....
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 am

I think its really good.Lots of mix of the Distortion era with a little of the older stuff mixed in.A couple of songs really have that Twisted feel like Adapt or Die.Swine is a really good song and sounds like it could have been on the Distortion disc.Overall Im not gonna say much bad about it cuz Im a big ol Forbidden fan boy.Im just glad to have new material from them.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 am

I love this! I think it's a great effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am

I'll be seeing them tonight with Gama Bomb, Evile, and Bonded By Blood. I think about half of the new is pretty good and the other half is below par. Alot of it just sounds too modern for my taste. Very talented though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
I'll be seeing them tonight with Gama Bomb, Evile, and Bonded By Blood. I think about half of the new is pretty good and the other half is below par. Alot of it just sounds too modern for my taste. Very talented though.

Sweet line-up, Unc.

Haven't heard the new Forbidden yet. I plan on picking it up at some point, but it's not a priority at the moment.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9891

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

There it is! I finaly have my first Forbidden album.

Splendid metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden announce Album Title   Forbidden announce Album Title - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden announce Album Title
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3