Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Forbidden album?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

New Forbidden album? Empty
PostSubject: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:48 pm

They lost me with "Green" but I love everything else they've ever done..... TWISTED INTO FORM!!!!

Reactivated FORBIDDEN In Talks With NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS? - Apr. 17, 2008
Reactivated Bay Area thrashers FORBIDDEN are rumored to be in talks with Nuclear Blast Records about recording a new studio album for the label. The proposed deal would also include the release of a new full-length live album, to be recorded on the band's upcoming European tour.

FORBIDDEN's last studio album, "Green", was released in 1997 on the G.U.N. label.

FORBIDDENRuss Anderson (vocals), Craig Locicero (guitar), Matt Camacho (bass) and Glen Alvelais (guitar), along with special guest drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, TESTAMENT, DEATH, DARK ANGEL) — played two shows with DEATH ANGEL February 28-29 at Slim's in San Francisco, California.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Green is awesome.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 am

Eyesore wrote:
Green is awesome.
i don't know if that's sarcasm or not, but i liked that album as well. Phat & Over The Middle are just as good as anything they've ever written.

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:10 am

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Green is awesome.
i don't know if that's sarcasm or not, but i liked that album as well. Phat & Over The Middle are just as good as anything they've ever written.
Nope. Serious. I think it's a great album. It's different, but it's still excellent to these ears.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 am

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/forbidden_gearing_up_for_new_album.html

their doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:23 am

Thats good news!Forbidden are one of my all time favorite bands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forbidden album?   New Forbidden album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forbidden album?
Page 1 of 1