Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were a wrestler...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

If you were a wrestler... Empty
PostSubject: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:45 am

What would your name be?
What would your theme music be?
What would your "gimmick" be (if you had a gimmick)?
What would your ring attire be?
What would you use as a taunt?
Who would accompany you to the ring (if anyone)?
What would your "popular" move be?
What would your "finishing" move be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:47 pm

What would your name be? Steroid
What would your theme music be? The Trembler by Steroid Maximus
What would your "gimmick" be (if you had a gimmick)? to put random children from the audience in choke holds till they pass out.
What would your ring attire be? shorts, boots, & a rubber strap around my arm.
What would you use as a taunt? roid rage
Who would accompany you to the ring (if anyone)? Jose Canseco
What would your "popular" move be? "the shriveled ballsac"
What would your "finishing" move be? dosing myself

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:14 pm

This brings back a very bitter memory for me...

Back in the Summer of 1993 I wrecked my truck. I was riding my bike back and forth to work. I had been lifting weights for a while so I was a solid 170-175 (5'8"). One day this greasy, shady looking guy pulls up to me while I'm riding and asks for a moment....I'm thinking "perve...what's this freak want?" He hands me his business card...he's a "scout" or recruiter, if you will, for the Smokey Mountain Wrestling Federation. (I lived in Ohio at the time). He said he was looking for the scrub/gimp/punching bag guys. $50 a night on Sat. nights on the local scene. They had 175-225 weight class and 225 and up, so I would be one of th 175-225 scrubs. They would train you and you never know, you might be good enough or have the flair to go on tour making up to 6 figures. Remember, this was in 1993 when the "New Wave" of wrestling hadn't taken off. This was wrestling's down time when it was pretty goofy to watch. Well, I took the guys card but never called. TO THIS DAY it's one of my biggest regrets. Even if I never made it I could tell my kids and grandkids I got paid to wrestle...I was a professional wrestler. These days guys PAY to go to wrestling camps with the hope and prayer that they can catch on....back then it wasn't so popular. GOD! I wish I would have done it!!!

SO, I have no idea what my persona would be cause I don't like to think about it...too bitter...
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:53 am

That sucks Scott, but at the time I'm sure you didn't know what to think, but yeah it would've been cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:48 am

Yeah..I knew I was probably too short for the long haul...and I kept imagining myself in those "boy shorts" so I just let it slide...but now??? Man, if I could go back I'd do it in a heart beat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a wrestler...   If you were a wrestler... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were a wrestler...
Page 1 of 1