Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?

Go down 
+4
Troublezone
James B.
Lari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Empty
PostSubject: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 10:38 am

Here's mine:

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 11:44 am

Being diggin on getting handsy with dudes is a requirement for WWE "wrestlers", my tune would be either "Relax" by Frankie Goes to (West) Hollywood; "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham: or "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

If it had to be a "hard rock/metal" tune, "Turbo Lover" by Priest or "Get Down, Make Love" by Queen.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 1:40 pm

Seek and Destroy by Metallica or Horrorscope by Overkill. 

Speaking of which, Horrorscope would have been a perfect entrance theme for The Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 pm

War Machine by KISS

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 9:07 pm

Nasty Savage - Ritual Submission

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 8:34 am

James B. wrote:
Being diggin on getting handsy with dudes is a requirement for WWE "wrestlers", my tune would be either "Relax" by Frankie Goes to (West) Hollywood; "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham: or "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

If it had to be a "hard rock/metal" tune, "Turbo Lover" by Priest or "Get Down, Make Love" by Queen.

James would obviously be the villain
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 10:33 am

James B. wrote:
Being diggin on getting handsy with dudes is a requirement for WWE "wrestlers".

😆😆😆
In high school, I got into a fight with a dude who was on the wrestling team. He called me a "fag" and I sez, "who are you calling a fag? You're the one who likes to roll around on the floor with other guys."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 2:42 pm

Flotsam and Jetsam-I live You Die

Troublezone and Lari like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 1:04 am

007 wrote:
War Machine by KISS

"Larger Than Life" would be a kewl intro tune as well. What a riff headbanger headbanger

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 1:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:
Being diggin on getting handsy with dudes is a requirement for WWE "wrestlers".

😆😆😆
In high school, I got into a fight with a dude who was on the wrestling team. He called me a "fag" and I sez, "who are you calling a fag? You're the one who likes to roll around on the floor with other guys."

Laughing very hard

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 10:11 pm

[quote="Lari"]
James B. wrote:

My name would be "Gladden Fields" and my catch phrase would be "my precious" as I reach for some guys @$$ in tights. Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:01 am

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:25 am

This would be perfect for a high energy character like the Ultimate Warrior to run down to the ring and go apeshit. The drum intro is especially great!

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:57 pm

James B. wrote:
Lari wrote:
James B. wrote:

My name would be "Gladden Fields" and my catch phrase would be "my precious" as I reach for some guys @$$ in tights. Laughing very hard

That's a character, yes. Question is, do you find yourself to be more of a "Billy" or a "Chuck"?

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 12:14 am

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 12:23 am

This would be a cool one!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 12:21 pm

One of the best anthems! Instantly recognizable and catchy. The lyrics are a great metaphor for an Outsiders/nWo type situation. 

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 9:33 pm

A heavy tune for a huge badass wrestler. The plodding feel adds to the atmosphere. 

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 9:15 pm

I love this one! Perfect sound and attitude.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 9:37 pm

I can’t believe I forgot this one! It’s obvious. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?   You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're a beefy long-haired WWE wrestler, what's your entrance tune?
Page 1 of 1