Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.

Go down 
+10
Temple of Blood
MetalH
fingers
vanillaviking
krokus
7thSaviour
Stender
MetalGuy71
Storm_Rider89
Troublezone
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Empty
PostSubject: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:10 am

If you can't go to see "The Big Four" festival in person, it will be broadcast to many movie theaters here in the States. Cool idea for us less fortunate. The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_smile

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140448
Back to top Go down
Storm_Rider89
Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:16 am

That is a really cool idea, and hopefully they release it on dvd, with concert footage and documentary
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:55 am

Storm_Rider89 wrote:
That is a really cool idea, and hopefully they release it on dvd, with concert footage and documentary

Quote :
No, unfortunately each band's entire set will not be shown, but trust us, you'll see most of the action.

I'd bet the farm that a dvd of this will be released at some point. Maybe even a compilation cd with a few performances by each band. They'd be foolish not to for an event of such magnitude. Not for nothing, but "the Big Four" band members aren't spring chickens anymore. This could be the last time something like this happens, so they'd better be rolling tape at every waking second.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:20 am

They are not even going to show full sets and charge 20 dollars a ticket? geez man just bring the tour over that is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:38 am

I am waiting for the DVD!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:10 am

It also will be at movies theaters in Europe, like in Spain, Hungary, germany etc...but the 22 of June i will be watching KISS live in Madrid.
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:15 am

i'm there! now to choose a theater! no interest at all in this on dvd though. i just want to see it on the HUGE screen AS it's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Stender wrote:
They are not even going to show full sets and charge 20 dollars a ticket? geez man just bring the tour over that is ridiculous.

It's actually not bad for what it is...and most big fans of these bands would pay it, I think...especially with ampitheatre seating and HD surround sound...a DVD package of the same broadcast would be more than $20...
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
If you can't go to see "The Big Four" festival in person, it will be broadcast to many movie theaters here in the States. Cool idea for us less fortunate. The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_smile

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140448

I hope it will be broadcasted out of the states as well
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm thinking I'll be going... Even if it's just a theater the surround and HD will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:08 am

S wrote:
Stender wrote:

It's actually not bad for what it is...and most big fans of these bands would pay it, I think...especially with ampitheatre seating and HD surround sound...a DVD package of the same broadcast would be more than $20...

While it's unlikely that I'll go, I didn't think the $20 ticket was all that bad. Considdering what theaters in my area are charging for "regular" movies these days ($10 or $14+ for 3D), that didn't sound that bad.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I'll go see it.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm

But in the movie theater, are people going to see this from their chair or can you stand up and headbang, shout the songs, stage dive etc....????
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:41 pm

krokus wrote:
But in the movie theater, are people going to see this from their chair or can you stand up and headbang, shout the songs, stage dive etc....????

I guess it depends on the theater. We have folks yelling and firing off their glocks at the screen, so a little headbanging would be welcome. The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. 778825

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Some movie theaters in Canada are showing it, too, including the theater closest to me! I'll need to go to this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Wasn't sure about buying tickets to see a concert in a movie theater but I went ahead and got them anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm

I ordered a ticket in advance after work this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

I was considering going but they aren't playing in my area. Surprising because the theater down the street always does those off the wall "special events".
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 am

If it was just Megadeth and Anthrax with John Bush I'd be into it, never cared for Slayer and Metallica would be cool if Jason was back in the band and they had just released the black album or Justice
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.   The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Big Four" Festival will be broadcast to movie theaters across america.
Page 1 of 1