Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WILD - Calles de Fuego

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
Metallic Blaze
ultmetal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

WILD - Calles de Fuego Empty
PostSubject: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

WILD - Calles de Fuego Portada

Anyone heard this band from Madrid, Spain? Cover art by Ed Repka.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 am

Never heard them. I am getting more and more into Spain's music though. Same with Italy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:10 am

I recognize the art. Someone around here has (or had) that album cover as their avatar. Don't know anything alse about them though. Are they another new thrash band?

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am

Nope. Not thrash. Classic heavy metal/power metal.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 am

ultmetal wrote:
Nope. Not thrash. Classic heavy metal/power metal.

Is the entire album in Spanish? The tracks I've heard on myspace are all in Spanish.

While I might not always know what the band is singing about, I prefer that they do it in English. Gonna have to pass on this one. Music is good and the singer has a nice scream though.

http://www.myspace.com/heavymetalwild

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:57 am

Yes, all in Spanish.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:51 am

I will check these guys out, Dark Moor is one of my favorite bands out of Spain. I dont mind the Spanish and have listened to bands before that sang in Spanish. If the music is good and the hooks are there Im in.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:18 pm

These guys are traditional heavy metal with a lot of NWOBHM influences. Maybe a bit of Metal Church/Armored Saint influence as well.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 pm

These guys kick ass!

I listen to a lot of spanish metal myself (even though I don't understand it). My favorite spanish band is Angeles del Infierno.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I recognize the art. Someone around here has (or had) that album cover as their avatar.

:king:
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 am

Another great Repka cover artwork. I have bunch of those sitting here patiently waiting to be posted on the distro. I think I need to play one asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm

As far as Spain goes ... my favorite band is the gothic metallers, Forever Slave!!!

Nothing better than that coming from Spain for me.

WILD - Calles de Fuego Forever+Slave

Great band. Sometimes they remind me of In This Moment (one of my top 10 current favorite bands)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILD - Calles de Fuego   WILD - Calles de Fuego Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WILD - Calles de Fuego
Page 1 of 1