Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 am

Quote :
Oulu, Finland-based power metal band ULTIMATIUM has issued the following update:

"ULTIMATIUM has decided to cancel their recording deal with Mastervox Records, affecting immediately. Because decision about recording and releasing of third album was not made in time by Mastervox Records, ULTIMATIUM sees that deal has been fulfilled and Mastervox Records does not wish to use their option for third album. In the end, musical differences and visions about third album between artist and label were just too apart. And to make things clear, we tried to avoid this until the inevitable end and we would have been pleased to record our new album for Mastervox Records, but it takes two for a dialog...

"We will continue working with third album and will start recording it on third quarter of 2010.

"ULTIMATIUM is now seeking for new partners to work with, mainly someone to release the album and handle marketing etc. So labels, managers, promoters, if you'd like to know more, contact info@ultimatium.com.

"New promo pictures and samples/teasers of their 'controversial' pre-production demos have been added to their slightly updated web site Ultimatium.com, so enjoy.

"ULTIMATIUM also activates on matter of gigs and hopefully you'll be able to see us on stage next summer and second half of 2010."

ULTIMATIUM is:

Tomi Viiltola - Vocals
Harri Niskanen - Guitar
Sauli Jauhiainen - Guitar
Matti Pulkkinen - Keys
Mikko Hepo-Oja - Bass
Toni Qvick - Drums

ULTIMATIUM's second album, "Hwainoo", was released in 2008 via Mastervox Records

For the full article visit this link
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

Wow, I didn't even know this Ultimatum existed.

ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

They're not "Ultimatum." They're "Ulti-mati-um." Note the extra "i." Laughing

On a side note, I'm not even sure that "Ultimatium" is a real word.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 pm

My bad Laughing
I fail at this sort of thing, but anyways enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

They're not "Ultimatum." They're "Ulti-mati-um." Note the extra "i." Laughing

On a side note, I'm not even sure that "Ultimatium" is a real word.

It's not a word, as far as I know, but it's funny because a lot of people mis-spell our name like that.

I'm unfamiliar with this band, Ultimatium.

Last edited by ultmetal on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Band names that end in iam, ium, and ica are lame.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

Eyesore wrote:
Band names that end in iam, ium, and ica are lame.

Don't you mean "lame-ium?"

Quote :
ULTIMATIUM's second album, "Hwainoo", was released in 2008 via Mastervox Records

"Hwainoo?" Sounds like the noise you make when you're praying to the porcelain God. ("Ohhhh man, I shouldn't have drank that last 40 of malt liquor...burp... HWAIIIINOOOOOOO....")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 pm

ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS   ULTIMATIUM Splits With MASTERVOX RECORDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1