Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!

Go down 
+2
Jesusandmetal23
metal_madras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
metal_madras
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Empty
PostSubject: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Greetings brothers and sisters of metal! A new band from Toronto called Skull Fist have just released their first ep. Can you guys give it a listen, you won't be disappointed. ITS TRULY HEAVIER THAN METAL! HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! 778825 Heres the link dudes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EF9vDq8B4&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Moved to the appropriate room....
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 am

This RAGES
Back to top Go down
metal_madras
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Anyone likey?
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Me! Me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 pm

It's ok. Kinda paint by the numbers, but not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:49 am

Sounds like something from one of those old Metal Blade "Metal Massacre" albums circa volume 4 or 5 ?

To my ears, that vocal style would benefit more with some dynamics in the double kick and not just speed for speed sake.

Was that recorded live in the practice room ? I am not knocking it f it was... I am one who likes that live raw sound for some types of music.

If you guys decide to pack up the Uhaul and head to No. Cal. Let me know, I'd go see ya and buy whatever you were slinging.

laterz

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 am

Anyone know where to get this album at a reasonable price? I'm only finding downloads or expensive vinyl. I want an actual cd.

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

http://www.skullfist.bigcartel.com/category/cds <
Also check out a track from the new album Head of the Pack to be released August 26!! >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1DcY5OgEvk
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 am

Muchias gracias.

Hey, waitaminit!! Is that a chick singer? WTF!?! Girls can't rock!

Wink

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 pm

He's a dude, dude! A dude who Commands The Night! hahaa insane
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 pm

They seem to play in Europe a lot the past year or two...a Canadian tour later this year...wonder who they would tour with in the USA?
https://www.facebook.com/skullfisted?sk=events

new LP info
http://www.myspace.com/noiseart/blog/543339408
Back to top Go down
metal_madras
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Saw them live last night. They rule!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Muchias gracias.

Hey, waitaminit!! Is that a chick singer? WTF!?! Girls can't rock!

Wink
that's an old pic when they had Alison Thunderland on drums.
HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! 27589artist

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 am

Quote :
Alison Thunderland

That's an awesome name! HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! 778825

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMCZa_cdaeo

NEW TRACK, EH! Dig it duderz?! HAHA! HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! 811939
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!   HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAVIER THAN METAL: Skull Fist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: