Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"

Go down 
+17
MEGATRON
MetalRob331
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
SlaytanicPOWER
7thSaviour
Gilbert
exact33
manny
Ben Grimm
Troublezone
kmorg
metalken
Addy
Olafsto
JBall_Z
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 am

Troublezone wrote:
I'm sure this will be a step up from his last album but that's not saying much... Ozzy doesn't know how to retire, or... $haron won't let him.
Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 778825 Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yep.

Sounds great.

Just like I predicted.

Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 604261

At least we agree on that hehe
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 am

kmorg wrote:
What a horrible chorus!

What's so horrible about it? It's not like I'm a huge Ozzy fan leaping to the songs defense or anything, but I'm curious. I think it sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

JBall_Z wrote:
kmorg wrote:
What a horrible chorus!

What's so horrible about it? It's not like I'm a huge Ozzy fan leaping to the songs defense or anything, but I'm curious. I think it sounds pretty cool.

I think when it comes to Ozzy, especially when you consider his legacy as a member of Black Sabbath and his solo career, you expect a little bit more than 'Let Me Hear You Scream!' , it is not a bad song but Ozzy is capable of better.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

manny wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
kmorg wrote:
What a horrible chorus!

I think when it comes to Ozzy, especially when you consider his legacy as a member of Black Sabbath and his solo career, you expect a little bit more than 'Let Me Hear You Scream!' , it is not a bad song but Ozzy is capable of better.

Yeah, I can see that, I guess. Maybe the rest of the CD will contain more thoughtful and original lyrical concepts. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 pm

manny wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
kmorg wrote:
What a horrible chorus!

Well maybe Ozzy didnt write the song? Im not saying he didnt but we all know he has had lots of help writing songs.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
manny wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
kmorg wrote:
What a horrible chorus!

Well maybe Ozzy didnt write the song? Im not saying he didnt but we all know he has had lots of help writing songs.

That is probably a fact Metalrob but he is still has to say yea or nay, after all it is his name on that is being slapped on the front of the CD. Despite my mixed feelings on this song, I have only heard a small sample of one song and I am not going to judge the entire album on just one song.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I stopped drinking Ozzy's yellow Kool-Aid about 10 years back, really.
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-TYCiZ-4Q

Full song. Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm

this song..trying too hard.....is there an ocean of difference between this and 'I Don't Want To Stop'? Ozzy's voice still carries charisma..Gus isn't bringing me something different enough from Zakk, though....I was hoping for a return to the Rhoads/Lee style from a European player with those kind of roots. Guess I'll have to get that in Firewind, as they become more and more boring. Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 pm

It sounds like something Zakk would write if he were a power metal dude. And Ozzy's vocals are too high in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Aw quit your whining you bunch of babies!

Ozzy is an old man now.

Don't let your resentment for his wife Sharon, trick you into thinking this new song isn't any good. You guys must be def. This is some great lead guitar! Ozzy has never sounded better!

Awww off with it then ....
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Still don't like it...yet.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 pm

boo

Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 am

Ozzy is one of those who ill buy despite the fact i wasnt too crazy about his last album, but i haven't ruled on Black Rain yet. Sometimes it takes a bit for an album to sink in.....

I liked the song and I cant wait for the next album
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 am

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:
Not gonna lie, it has a Rob Zombie kinda vibe to it...

Ya know, I thought the same thing. Add a few horror-movie audio samples, and a coupla "Yeah!!"s, and I could see Rob singing this tune. Which kinda makes sense 'cause Kevin Churko (sp?) is producing it and he's produced the last few Rob Zombie albums.

Nevertheless, I'm sure I'll get the new album at some point.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am

Im buying this album for Gus G not Ozzy...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Ill wait to hear the whole cd because one good or bad song does not make an album..

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:

I`m buying it for Ozzy not Gus G....
It`s very popular to look down on Ozzy these days Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Olafsto wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

I was never a big Ozzy fan but I have always been a fan of his guitar players. Im a guitar player and Gus is one of my favorite young players.

As far as looking down on Ozzy, I can understand what you are saying. But im def not looking down on him.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

I was never a big Ozzy fan but I have always been a fan of his guitar players. Im a guitar player and Gus is one of my favorite young players.

As far as looking down on Ozzy, I can understand what you are saying. But im def not looking down on him.

I hear you, my comment was not directed at you alone, but you get my point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

^^^

Of course, thats how the world turns now. Someone bashes then everyone joins in because thats the cool thing to do.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Does anyone know if Gus G has any writing credits on the album?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"   Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy says, "Let Me Hear You Scream"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2