Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?

Go down 
+25
James B.
metalheaded
JBall_Z
Hamer12
7thSaviour
Addy
Lari
INVADERS
stormspell
Leatherface
Lurideath
Eyesore
JDC
SlaytanicPOWER
ultmetal
the sentinel
allthingsmetal
Schbopo
MetalRob331
tohostudios
akeldama
Troublezone
Dave the Boss
ZetaReticuli
Required Fields
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 am

Bee Gees- Stayin Alive
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 pm

I was just thinking about this the other day, so GREAT topic idea! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 11840
PANTERA-Mouth For War

DETERMINED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I've always said that if I kept on boxing that this would be my entrance music:

It's perfect!

Butterbean II!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Fu--in' Hostile - Pantera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Chaka Kahn - "I'm Every Woman"
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
YMCA. Duh!

Or Macho Man, of course. Geez, they don't even know. If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Laughing

Man, that's awful, lol!!

Mine would be Mind Machine by Primal Fear.

headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Funky Town would be a funny one.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 pm

"Beth I hear you calling, but I can't come home right now, me and the boys are playing........" If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 201269

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Megadeth - Take no prisonners
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Megadeth - Take no prisonners
TAKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smurf poo! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 11840
Smurf the censors! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:26 pm

I guess mine just did as Peanut would say Neeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwwww!

Id have to choose something from Megadeth
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Addy wrote:
I guess mine just did as Peanut would say Neeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwwww!

Id have to choose something from Megadeth
Peanut rules! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Slayer - Angel of Death

My name is Angel; I want people to fear me! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Slayer - Raining Blood

Have the lights go out at the beginning of the song with the rain pouring, and then when the guitars kick in have the strobe lights going!!! If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 am

JBall_Z wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
YMCA. Duh!

Or Macho Man, of course. Geez, they don't even know. If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
JDC
Metal novice
Metal novice
JDC

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 pm

The theme from Sanford and Son...

or the theme from Benny Hill
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 am

Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel Noise or Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane or Maybe P.O.D - Boom or Perhaps Alice Cooper - No More Mr Nice Guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?   If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were a UFC/MMA fighter, what would your entrance music be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2